You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 12:36am

Don't be daft, I say don't be daft there boaa! Daft that is!

Good ol Foghorn Leghorn, gotta love em.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 9:51am

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green
I have no problem with the Phillipines signing the treaty, it's being called IGNORANT by someone who doesn't know me from Adam that gets me steamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh-oh... If you´re refering to my post I´m really sorry! I was NOT calling anybody ignorant here...

The post above mine reminded me of an old song I like. It´s "Nothing ever happens" by Del Amitri. What I wrote is a quote of the lyrics. I did so because I was curious if Swamphen knows this song (knowing the lyrics) or if his post was just coincidence. If he´d knew the song he´d surely have answered.

So sorry if I upset somebody. I didn´t mind doing so.

Regards,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 12:24pm

Apology accepted, and i apologise for going off the deep end.
It was just "one of those days" yesterday!!!!!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 12:49pm

One of those days...

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green
Apology accepted, and i apologise for going off the deep end.
It was just "one of those days" yesterday!!!!!

I know what you´re talking about. Since 9am this morning I´m fighting MS Outlook. Even Helpdesk can´t help....

It´s now 12.48....

Btw, those lyrics can be found here: http://www.lyrics-world.de/show.php?sess…y2=eqZEPEfeqEle

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 1:40pm

Nope, never heard of the song. I'm quite familiar, however, with Napoleon XIV's "Thery're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha! Ha!".... ;)

Wednesday, August 18th 2004, 1:59pm

me too.... a classic!