You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 3:35pm

Ok so a screwed up and switched, so sue me!

Edited for the correct players.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 10:39am

It would be nice to have an active player for Brazil, though.

It should be an experienced one (!), a good author, somebody who accepts the concept and general story behind the South American War but is willing to contribute and work on details and side plots, somebody with patience should it take a few days more than expected to get things written (o.O) and with a fair understanding of what is going on in WesWorld (past and present) and who has no "internal conflicts" because he´s playing other nations already.

Any candidates?

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 6:13pm

The spirit is willing but the flesh is probably weak ;)

...I want to see the South Africans win, after all, and not feel bad about it.

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 6:27pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
The spirit is willing but the flesh is probably weak ;)

...I want to see the South Africans win, after all, and not feel bad about it.

im the oposite way lol the flesh is willing but the spirit is weak (Truthfully I lack the necissary background)

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 7:42pm

I have vested interests in another country already in the region that is attempting to sit this out out (dispite being allied with Argentian and Brazil).

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 1:49am

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

Any candidates?

I am tempted, but I'm already kinda biased towards the SAE, and I am not sure I have the spare time & energy necessary. I seem to always be behind in my story arcs as it is.

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 2:38am

I won't mind playing Brazil but really have too many hats right now and the possibility exists that I get limited internet access in the future, if I'm lucky enough.

(Applied for a job as an accountant with the Florida National Guard and waiting for their response. They said I'm a strong candidate due to the position being a National Guard Technician one. Me being already in the Puerto Rico Guard plus an accountant gives me the leg up. At least I hope. :D )

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 3:03am

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
I won't mind playing Brazil but really have too many hats right now and the possibility exists that I get limited internet access in the future, if I'm lucky enough.

(Applied for a job as an accountant with the Florida National Guard and waiting for their response. They said I'm a strong candidate due to the position being a National Guard Technician one. Me being already in the Puerto Rico Guard plus an accountant gives me the leg up. At least I hope. :D )

You're PRNG?
SHAKE!

I'm an E-5 in the Alabama Guard, but don't want a full time job with them. Best of luck to you... full time jobs with the Guard are easy money.

BTW... if I get a nation, it'd be Siam that I'd take.
Nice, open nation with a lot less going on around it that Poland.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 3:23am

Heh tell that to my buddy Lt. Colonel Sam- now back from Kosovo and runs a battalion near LA. Works his rear off.

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 6:09am

Quoted

Any candidates?

I'd like too, but I'm a poor writer (and still haven't finished the friggin Air Race), and somewhat involved in the war already.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 5:35am

Quoted

It should be an experienced one (!), a good author, somebody who accepts the concept and general story behind the South American War but is willing to contribute and work on details and side plots, somebody with patience should it take a few days more than expected to get things written (o.O) and with a fair understanding of what is going on in WesWorld (past and present) and who has no "internal conflicts" because he´s playing other nations already.

Any candidates?

Since we haven't had any candidtaes, I would be willing to caretake Brazil for a while, just untill we find someone to take it full time.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:04am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox

Quoted

Any candidates?

Since we haven't had any candidtaes, I would be willing to caretake Brazil for a while, just untill we find someone to take it full time.

I have expressed interest in it in the past, so that's not exactly "any candidates". :P I'm just leery of asking to jump into that seat when the nation's fighting a war.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:11am

I'd consider taking on the role (after doing quite a bit of backstory reading and some research), although my taking up the reins of France in 1936, would probably put me out of the running for Brazil as being something of a conflict of interest.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Agent148" (Feb 25th 2008, 6:11am)

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:28am

Quoted

I have expressed interest in it in the past, so that's not exactly "any candidates". I'm just leery of asking to jump into that seat when the nation's fighting a war.
Well you did want the SAE to win, so no Brazil for you... :P That is untill the South American Davids win a glorious victory against the Evil African Goliath! :D

Viva America!!! *starts rambling about Mexican Empi...*

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:39am

You know its scary but I beleive Foxy can uphold the lunacy known as Brazil.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:39am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox

Quoted

I have expressed interest in it in the past, so that's not exactly "any candidates". I'm just leery of asking to jump into that seat when the nation's fighting a war.
Well you did want the SAE to win, so no Brazil for you... :P That is untill the South American Davids win a glorious victory against the Evil African Goliath! :D

Viva America!!! *starts rambling about Mexican Empi...*

That's mostly because I have met a lot of interesting and intelligent South Africans. The only Brazilian I ever met was that cute missionary girl in high school American History class.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:42am

Theres only one thing I think of when I hear the words "Brazilian girl", "Missionary" and "Cute" in the same sentance and I'm not going to touch that one with a ten foot pole!

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:43am

Damnint, you typed faster than me. I was about to say something to the same effect. Oh well. :D

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:44am

Great minds think alike.

Monday, February 25th 2008, 6:52am

...I forget that some people have dirtier minds than me. :P