You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:16am

Mexico will not impose sanctions on any country, unfortunately the price of Mexican oil will go up...

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:44am

Yugoslavia will temporarily cancel all existing orders for Polish aircraft, due to the questionable delivery of said aircraft (hey if Russia invades i wouldnt be geting them anyway)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:54am

OOC well every little bit helps. Its nice to see three smaller powers taking an interest in halting this whole mess. Wonders what the state of PRJ is going to be after all this is said and done if there is even a Poland still here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheCanadian" (Feb 11th 2008, 8:55am)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 11:51am

OOC: Problem here is that the Russians and Dutch will pour all the oil the Lithuanians could want into Lithuanian hands.]

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:18pm

OOC yeah I know my action I think will put a brake on Poland's advance, and force them to retreat. However, should Poland be invaded by Russia in reprisal to their police action against Lithuania, I will send "all aid short of war north, that does include lending of all my tanks and planes to the Poles to repell the Russians. Poland might have been wrong in sending troops, but I DEFINATELY don't want a longer border with the Russians than the one I currently have."

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:25pm

OOC: Pretty much this could be the end of the PRJ. Seeing their own allies asking for sanctions against them will not sit well at all in Poland. On another note Marshall Kustrzeba will die form cancer soon, so I guess a new player will indeed be a better representation of having a change of leadership in Poland.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "perdedor99" (Feb 11th 2008, 8:26pm)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:35pm

OOC: Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war!

Oh, and buy Gothia Works

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:40pm

OOC: seeing Poland with an apparent death wish would certainly put a damper on their relationship... the surprise is is how public the split has become.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:40pm

my personal action could be seen several ways

#1 im freeing Poland to use the aircraft already in production

#2 if Russia were to invade i wouldnt get them in any case

#3 im distancing myself from the Lithiuania mess (remember I have troops in Poland though atm)

and remember Eclipse your oponents Buy Eclipse

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Feb 11th 2008, 8:41pm)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:41pm

OOC no no no no war, otherwise might as well give country up to AdmKutzenov cause hes going to take it anyways. I might have defended Poland at the beginning, however as soon as it became obvious that the Russian hordes were going to get involved then I started back-pedalling. Read my response above as to what Romania is going to do if Russia invades Poland as a result of this whole mess.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "TheCanadian" (Feb 11th 2008, 8:52pm)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:44pm

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
OOC no no no no war, otherwise might as well give country up to AdmKutzenov cause hes going to take it anyways.

this is true, if Russia goes to war no amount of creative storyline could stop them from steamrollering Poland (well short of a Major Power steping in anyway)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:46pm

LOL! Read president Chernov's speech...

especially the first couple of paragraphs.

http://wesworld.jk-clan.de/thread.php?threadid=5446&sid=

He means what he says.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:59pm

OOC Reads speech, hopefully takes it too mean no invasion of Romania unless she sends troops north. However considers plans to arm every man, woman, and child in Romania in case of emergency. That means your going to be facing around 15 million Romanias.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 9:02pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian
OOC no no no no war, otherwise might as well give country up to AdmKutzenov cause hes going to take it anyways.

this is true, if Russia goes to war no amount of creative storyline could stop them from steamrollering Poland (well short of a Major Power steping in anyway)

But it will take a while. It will take a while for mobilization and by past post that mobilization just started. Also the Marshes channel any advance into kill zones. The Russians should win any war but it will be bloody and could take at least a couple of months. The terrain helps the defenders ( marshes, followed by major rivers)

Monday, February 11th 2008, 9:07pm

OOC yes well except for the tanks and planes that I will send you if they attack, im not sending any men north. So the Poles are going to have to stand alone.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 9:35pm

Remember, just because it is Russia verses Poland doesn't mean Russia will win. Russia has lost to Poland in the past.

Monday, February 11th 2008, 9:38pm

And while some might not agree with Polan's intervention in Lithuania, they also do not want to see Russia overrun Poland.

Oh and I just remember that Poland and Mexico have pretty good relations in certain areas...

Monday, February 11th 2008, 9:38pm

OOC: considering Russias speaches and actions I see a Persian mobilization coming

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 12:53am

OOC: Considering Persias not so secret aspirations in the region I see Turkish mobilisation as well.

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 1:05am

What's probably more worrisome for Europe is that I can easily see a German mobilization. What exactly the Russian intent is is unclear, after all.....