You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, December 31st 2007, 6:20pm

Happy New Year!

Hi everybody!

It´s 6pm and I´m preparing to move out of town for a party. So let me use this opportunity to wish all of you, my fellow SIMers, a happy new year and all the best for 2008!

Another year is past and the SIM is still alive. Who could say he expected WesWorld to live for so long when we started? Honestly, I didn´t. So despite all the work it took us through the year it´s some kind of miracle to me how we made it. I guess the magic behind is your dedication to this place. Let me say "Thank you!" for your contribution and the will to carry on into a new year, 2008.

Enjoy the parties!

Stephan

Monday, December 31st 2007, 11:01pm

Happy new year!

I have to admit, this sims been going on alot longer then I ever emagined and it looks like things are starting to pick up. I'd like to echo Stephans comments and say thank you to everyone.

See you next year!

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 2:45am

Happy New Year...

What I can find in the very old files are messages I saved waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back at the very beginning of things, back on the Warships1 message board. The earliest date given in that file is 1/7/2003 (as in January 7, 2003)... so it looks like we'll be hitting the 5 year mark in a couple of days.
This is pretty much how Wes started things 5 years ago. You may not remember it, Wes, but your "alternate world fleet project" post back in 2003 started it all. While the idea was there before, it was that post that actually started the creation of this world.

Quoted

As it stands miketr, Hooman and myself are working on several projects and i am working out the details for our treaty. I would like everyone to list their fleet as of 1921 and what ships they are currently building in 1921 and for the next two years.

... and with those words, Wesworld was born. :)

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 3:20am

Wow, I must say though wesworld wouldn't have been born without the orriginals, Hoo, myself, Miketr, Pengolodh, Rocky, Admiral K, Rooijen and yes Awwot.
When we lost Awwot and got the new boards we gained Red Admiral and a few others (too many to name) and things took off.

I've often thought in the past how much longer can Wesworld continue only to look back in awe and say "Wow" so I think everyone here participating in whatever form they are deserve just as much credit for keeping the sim alive and very well.

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 11:19am

Happy new year guys.

Its enough to make me feel old, so I've no idea how you guys feel :D

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 12:23pm

Ancient...

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 3:37pm

Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone still has a head!!!!

Tuesday, January 1st 2008, 4:14pm

Happy New Year 2008

Hope That this year will be better for every one that the last.

Best wishes from former player current lunker.

PS.I hope that your hangovers are mild (^_^) and no lasting damage from the new year's fireworks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Jan 1st 2008, 4:16pm)

Wednesday, January 2nd 2008, 5:39am

Quoted

Originally posted by Marek Gutkowski

Best wishes from former player current lunker.

I second that! :) This is a great sim, and it's great to see it still around.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2008, 3:48pm

Happy new year from Germany

I hope everybody is okay and has survived the New Year's Eve party. ;)