You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 18th 2007, 9:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Its nice to have such [SIZE=4]BIG[/SIZE] frends...

Really puts things into perspective, only Siam has less factories than Mexico. *grumbling*

Atlantis: Only Russia and Britain have more factory's *grumble grumble*

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 2:44pm

Just got an image of all the players flipping through the rule book going "He's got to be cheating some how......"

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 3:37pm

Rule 31. Only cheaters prosper.

Tuesday, March 20th 2007, 10:03pm

Cheating never gets you nowhere?

Wednesday, March 21st 2007, 12:05am

But what if you are trying to get to nowhere?

Wednesday, March 21st 2007, 12:28am

According to Alice in Chains, it seems every path leads to Nowhere so that should not be too much of a problem. :)

Wednesday, March 21st 2007, 9:00am

Acctually they said "seems every path leads me to nowhere". Your talking to an Alice in Chains fan here!

Friday, March 23rd 2007, 7:05pm

Quoted

Acctually they said "seems every path leads me to nowhere". Your talking to an Alice in Chains fan here!

Yes, I should have been a little bit clearer on that point. Still since I have encountered such situations at work a couple of times (getting blocked where ever I go with the flowers, at which point I start humming that part of Rooster), I thought I would generalize it a bit by ommiting the 'me' bit.
(ALRIGHT! I AM VERRRYYY SORRRYYYY ABOUT BUTCHERING THE LYRICS!!!)
BTW, Rooster was the first AiC song I ever heard.

Friday, March 23rd 2007, 9:34pm

Too bad about the lead singer, hard drugs will do that to ya.

As for butchering lyrics, thats half the fun!

I knew I guy who had a teribble rewording for a lyric in "games without fronteer's" by Peter Gabriel, you know the song where he sings a bunch of names?
This guys butchering got ugly when he mentions "Adolf".

Then again he was in the military so he had quite the morbid sence of humor!