You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 17th 2007, 6:03pm

are any countries available?

I ask cause i was looking at the npc country list and saw a few. Like Brazil, that could be fun to use, or i wouldnt mind takeing over say madigascar or somthing however lol id want to uhm whats the word flex reality a little with somthing like that, you know well rewrite earlier history... but if any countries / provinces are available and anyone is willing to part with them id be interested in joining

Course you could always let me make my own country like Atlantis, I wouldnt want anything that big most likley but it could be fun to build one from scratch and insert it into the AH

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Feb 17th 2007, 6:04pm)

Saturday, February 17th 2007, 6:29pm

Welcome aboard.

Unfortunatly 're-writing'/retconning the way things have been isn't an option. The NPC countries encyclopedia hasn't been updated to reflect PC startups, however there are a few small countries that are still NPCs. However I'm not sure if we're looking to add anything at the moment...

Saturday, February 17th 2007, 10:01pm

Hello Tanthalas and welcome to the board.

Here in the sim we stick to an alternate history so even though its not as in the real world it is constantly developing from its starting piont, where the worlds nations were formed. Adding country's, saddly is not an option.

As for joining in on the sim, usually we allow players who have visited the forums often. So while I can't offer you a spot now its doesn't mean it isn't possible in the future. I'd suggest sticking around and getting to know everyone here, post ship designs from time to time (You'll need springsharp to design your ships).

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, February 17th 2007, 11:23pm

RE: are any countries available?

Welcome to WesWorld!

Every contributor is welcome but joining the SIM is not to be taken for granted.

Who are you, for example? Are you a known contributor to naval boards somewhere else? What do you know about naval affairs?

Quoted

Originally posted by Tanthalas
I ask cause i was looking at the npc country list and saw a few. Like Brazil, that could be fun to use, or i wouldnt mind takeing over say madigascar or somthing however lol id want to uhm whats the word flex reality a little with somthing like that, you know well rewrite earlier history... but if any countries / provinces are available and anyone is willing to part with them id be interested in joining

Course you could always let me make my own country like Atlantis, I wouldnt want anything that big most likley but it could be fun to build one from scratch and insert it into the AH

Sunday, February 18th 2007, 6:28am

Don't get discouraged Tanthalus. I've been a member here for months and months. And I just recently got the chance to play (at least I think, lol).

so just stay and post designs, and learn new things. thats what i did here until now. you'll get ur chance someday i'm sure. just hang in there and enjoy yourself for the time being.

:-)

Saturday, February 24th 2007, 11:35am

lol not discouraged, never gona happen. and as for who am i belive it or not i actualy found this page following links on the Navy Field oficial forums. I already downloaded springsharp and messed around with it some, found the link here and was like hmmmm that sounds interesting, im exNavy irl and was always a history / alternative history buff. ill post some of the stuff i have bene toying around with and if anyone wants to use it feal free

oh and since i cant have a country i decided to make a diferent sort of offer. how bout i just open a design company =P like i said ill post some of my stuff if yall think it has potential let me know

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tanthalas" (Feb 24th 2007, 9:44pm)

Sunday, February 25th 2007, 4:36am

Check out Navalism, its similar to Wesworld only a bit earlier timeline (1905) and we have plenty of open slots.

Opening a design company is perfect, some already do it here.

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 9:53pm

Just sayin Hi!

Been droping in occasionally for a while now, thought its about time I became a member. Thanks for the advice oh almighty regular posters.

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 2:11am

Yup. navalism has some major powers up for play currently such as Italy and Persia and possibly Gran Columbia, peru ect. ect.

So you might wanna go check over there. or PM me for details.

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 9:19pm

Interesting, Navalisms pretty cool. May have to take you up on that offer when I have more free time an less work/rugby/sick relatives.

Happy just adding the occasional post on stuff that takes my fancy for the forceable future.