You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 2:42am

I assume my spam filter caught the email, as I've never seen it. I just got redirected automatically at some point yesterday.

My PM box is also free for discussions on Indian plans for global domination (though, in my case, those plans are of course wholly benevolent).

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 7:01am

Yeah when I recieved the email myself, it did resemble spam. Maybe I can borrow Walters cassino carrier and change the sign.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 4:22pm

Finally I found you guys! But now I can't find anything! it all so confusing.

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 4:26pm

I just got the error 404 message, then went to google and typed in Wesworld, the second link working like a charm

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, December 19th 2006, 4:27pm

Hmmmm..... Looks like the redirecting doesn´t work as intended.... :o/

Testpilot

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 20th 2006, 6:53am

The redirecting has done its job... but google links direktly to a file that doesnt exist any more -.-

I just created a dummy file, that redirects the user from the false file to the right one.... just in case ;)

The new design is merly a nice coproduct... of upgrading the forum to its newest version (less bugs, nicer admin panel and a few things i havent found jet 8) )

sorry for the fussiness over the weekend and i hope everything works as well as know (or a litle bit better ;) )

testpilot

Wednesday, December 20th 2006, 7:49am

Thank you very much Testpilot!

Thursday, December 21st 2006, 12:01am

After a few days of my bookmark not working, I've found it now. PM binning will follow ASAP, for those interested. Probably best not trying until tomorrow evening, just in case.

Thursday, December 28th 2006, 5:12pm

A quirk to point out - sometimes when I click on my link to the site, it pulls the main page as I last saw it, rather than updating it. I then have to refresh the view.

Not sure why that would be an issue, but I thought I'd mention it.