You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:00am

I'm Back

Yeah, I know I missed a lot. I've been trying to find work and doing some other RL stuff. Even though I've had the time, I haven't really had the interest to engage in anything constructive on the internet the past while. Sorry to flake on your guys, I'll be catching back up.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:08am

You sure have alot of catching up to do! Welcome back.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:11am

Thanks. What's the deal with Peru right now?

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:19am

New player, new alliance with Iberia, all very recently.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:22am

I'm sorry, I didn't mean Peru, I meant Bolivia. Ithekro and I had some plans for it, but that was about the time I took a break. Where did the war go after I went AWOL?

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 6:10am

I can fill you in via PM, might be easier.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 7:17am

Yeah, go ahead.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 11:32am

Ah,. good to see, I was hoping it wasn't something more serious. That's always a possibility, when someone drops off the face of the 'Net.

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:02pm

GREE-TINGS EARTH-LING

Welcome back...

Sunday, November 19th 2006, 5:56pm

Ah, there you are. Antofagasta has been taken but the rest of the Chilean army is running the Bolivians in circles. I've not written my Q4 news yet, but I'm sure Wes will fill you in on some of the Peru/Chile/Paraguay/Argentina/Bolivia details since your departure (a lot happened and will be happening in Q4). Iberia is around again a little bit, but we are waiting to see what comes from that.

Monday, November 20th 2006, 12:08am

Welcome Back!!!

Iberian dockyards stand ready for your orders!