You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 16th 2006, 7:10pm

Moving to the Mountains...

In about an hour, I'll be leaving for the Rockies. Chances of Internet access are pretty much non-existent. Guess I will be gone for about 2-3 weeks.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, June 18th 2006, 1:42pm

Take care!

Sunday, June 18th 2006, 1:59pm

Ahhhhh....

(Smiles at the memory of many happy hours exploring the mountains of Montana, Wyoming, and Utah...)

Sounds marvelous!

Actually, it is marvelous!

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 9:08pm

Currently with some connection with the family reunion in Bragg Creek. Will be away for another week or so and then it is almost time to go home again.
It is great here but way too warm to hike.

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 9:14pm

Gree-Tings Earth-Ling

Take-Me-To-Your-Lea-Der...

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 9:29pm

Unfortunately he left town...

I noticed that a certain scourge of the Wesworld has returned but it is sooooo much to read right now.
O_O

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 2:03am

Well I am back.
... or at least what's left of me after that 40km hike to Berg Lake.
O_O
The time I need to recover from that hike: 5 years.

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 4:14am

So eight klicks a year is your recharge rate, eh?

Good to see ya back.

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 4:15am

a long way to tip-a-canary?

Alright everyone! Raise anime-shields!!

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 4:24am

Quoted

Originally posted by Swamphen
Alright everyone! Raise anime-shields!!

*dodges Ran's katana*

Welcome back :)

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 6:01am

Two front Anime attack!

You could aways get it from two fronts. Walter's material from the north-west and mine from the east.

Its not like Harlock and Tochiro aren't anime...just they are generally more serious...when they aren't slacking off.

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 6:51am

Yes, the two of us turn the Pacific into an Anime sandwich...
To me, Harlock's a serious fellow while Tochiro is... slightly less serious.

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 8:02am

It seem the rule is that while Tochiro is alive, Harlock is easy going (sometimes somewhat of a sidekick type) while when Tochiro is dead Harlock is serious, dark, and moody.

Tochiro on the other hand is generally less serious, unless it comes to his friends, his dreams, or his neck...and even when its his neck he's not always serious. Of course that's probably from having his nexk in a noose too often to count.

(In Wesworld however it remains to be seen just how these two are exactly.)

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 8:08am

Quoted

Of course that's probably from having his nexk in a noose too often to count.

Yeah, in that book I mentioned not that long ago, there was this picture of a slightly beaten up and tied up Tochiro on a couple of barrels and a noose around his neck. He didn't look too happy.
:-)

Sunday, July 9th 2006, 8:17am

I seem to recall a long string of nooses in "Gunfrontier" and a few in some of the other series Tochiro is alive in (and I think one in a flashback in the older Harlock series). Half the time Harlock or one of the women in the series rescues him, and the other half he rescue's himself (usually when the rest of the cast is hanging with him.)

Of course when he's dead he's still able to get Harlock out of tight spots. It's nice to have a ship that comes even when you don't call for it.