You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 3:21am

/decloak/

Hi guys...

Have been having a bit more free time so decided to check in, been reading the news the last few days. Y'all are doing great. :-)

Good to see Alichki running the Philippines - yer doing a good job, mate. :-) I have a fair bit of "background" on the Philippines still kicking around, if you want me to pass it along to ya lemme know; I may also provide peanut-gallery comments from time to time. ;-)

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 4:14am

Good ta see ya, Swampy. What've you been up to?

Yes, Alikchi is proving a worthy successor; he's even spontaneously combusted a ship already.

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 4:27am

You're welcome to represent some Canadian shipbuilding interests in regard to springstyling some designs for the various solicitations that're going around if you want to, Swampy.

(seeing as I can't do them myself... <<)

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 5:15am

Quoted

Good to see Alichki running the Philippines - yer doing a good job, mate. :-) I have a fair bit of "background" on the Philippines still kicking around, if you want me to pass it along to ya lemme know; I may also provide peanut-gallery comments from time to time. ;-)

Thanks Swampy! Good to know I haven't screwed things up horribly ;-) Any info you have would be mucho appreciated! I've spent a lot of time digging through your posts... and bring on the peanut gallery ;)

Quoted

Yes, Alikchi is proving a worthy successor; he's even spontaneously combusted a ship already.

I had to blow up at least one ship so as to make my feelings on the issue clear. "The management has changed; the policy has not."

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 6:02am

AHHHH!!! Hide the fine china and the alcohol, its Swampy!!!

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 6:07am

The Return of the Scourge...

Quoted

Not only that he even sunk my ship!!! Course I told him too :-P

You could also take over Colombia. Its always nice to have someone to spar with.

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you The Pira..err..Scourge of the Caribbean!

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 3:04pm

Quoted

What've you been up to?

About six feet...

DF - I haven't the time to play anything, but I will be checking in a bit more often now.

And for old times sake:

Friday, June 23rd 2006, 3:39pm

Good to hear from you again, Swampy.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 10:47am

Hey Swamphy - some time ago I found a web page about the biggest explosions caused by mankind. The Zar Bomb was one but they also had a lot of stuff about ammo ships blowing up and large mines used in WW1. Can´t find the link anymore but it was definitively something for oyu.... It´s probably worth a search. ;o)

Saturday, June 24th 2006, 1:19pm

He's baaa-aaack!

and flying the Jolly Roger!

Nice to see that life's cutting you a little slack.

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 9:33pm

Yes, he is flying the Jolly Roger, so we now know what the cause of the recent pirate problems is.
:-)

Saturday, July 1st 2006, 9:36pm

Arr mateys, I swear allegiance to no flag...

*walks away whistling innocently*

Sunday, July 2nd 2006, 12:49am

Truly, a man without a country...

What was the name of that Errol Flynn sea epic? "Against All Flags"?