You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, October 24th 2005, 1:00am

Ian around?

Has anybody heard of Ian lately? Any news regarding his latest version of SpringSharp?

Monday, October 24th 2005, 2:37pm

He posted on Warships1 not long ago, so he is around. I don't know about progress on SS3.

Thursday, November 17th 2005, 12:17pm

Progress on SS3 has been delayed a bit as he is doing a Masters course in his spare time.

Thursday, November 17th 2005, 12:23pm

A ptiy, but that would chew up free time that could have been used on SS3. Drat, I was looking forward to a version that handled smaller ships better.

Sunday, November 27th 2005, 1:24pm

I'm back

SS3 work is continuing - Some of the issues involve a lot of research and some structural redesign.

Also, the combined targets of increasing flexibility whilst keeping it is as simple and improving intuitivity and suggested default figures takes some work.

Ian

http://www.springsharp.com

Sunday, November 27th 2005, 11:56pm

Don't mind the restless natives!

I'm sure I can safely say we are all very gratefull for your hard work Ian.