You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 6:45pm

Scheduling

In light of Pengolodh's dilemma, can I suggest that anybody planning a work-intensive storyline prior to the end of 1922 tell us when they expect to unleash it?

No details are necessary, just a sense of what quarter you may need some more time for. This will help the rest of us know to give you that time, and will also ensure that we have the excitement spread out a bit - so nobody's story gets overshadowed by something else. Personally, if I know you'll need four weeks to resolve a quarter's events, I'll know I have some extra time to research things or think about my own storylines.

For me, there will be some Indian storyline related to As Salif sometime before 1922 is over, but I've already messed up local history enough to bend the actual dates somewhat. So I'm flexible there.

As for Germany, I don't expect any work-intensive stunners during the time period. 1923 could be interesting, though, and anybody familiar with that year can probably guess why.

J

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 7:08pm

You don't mean...?!

Wasn't 1923 the year that you-know-who will participate with you-know-what?!
:-)

1923 is still a long way, but time can fly.

Walter

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 8:32pm

I've got something planned for over the next few quarters, and i think Harry might be busy as well..

Dates don't really matter.

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 10:35pm

well

Without telling to much I have plans for events in the very near future but i could postpone them if nessasary.

Wednesday, August 27th 2003, 10:44pm

Yes, I got the impression that Greece and Italy had something planned, once everybody sobered up, that is.

Yes, 1923 is when the Munich Putsch takes place historically. Barring radical changes in the political arena, I see no reason that there won't be one here - though the outcome might be different if the circumstances require it.

Thursday, August 28th 2003, 1:11pm

well, I have something planned as well, but that also is postponeable in order not to overshadow things.

Bernhard

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 12:08pm

For the SAE...

You already know that some things are "on the run" that will happen within the next quarters. The SAEs relationship to some other powers will make it impossible not to be involved...