You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 14th 2003, 7:44pm

I respectfully suggest that when we surf the sim forums that we jump on ICQ, that way if we wish to discuss things with each other its much easier than playing E-mail tag!

Saturday, August 16th 2003, 12:52am

well, the only people I ever see on ICQ are Wes and hooman, with RAM now on MSN. where are of yous hiding?

cheers

Bernhard

Saturday, August 16th 2003, 11:13am

I use MSN Messenger. Maybe i'll download ICQ sometime.

Saturday, August 16th 2003, 7:24pm

I do have ICQ, but not here. On Monday I will be at my own computer again, and will have ICQ again. As for MSN Messenger I have used it in the past, I do not use it now, and most likely will not use it.

Saturday, August 16th 2003, 7:43pm

well, I am using Trillian. I have accounts in AIM, ICQ, YIM and MSN as well as a few IRC nicks. standardizing on medium would be good for joint discussions...

cheers

Bernhard

Saturday, August 16th 2003, 7:50pm

I tried Trillian, unsuccesfully. I do have AIM and Y!M in addition to ICQ. I do believe that at some earlier stage ICQ seemed to establish itself as the de facto standard IM-tool for Wes-world.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, August 31st 2003, 10:44am

Trillian

The problem with Trillian is, that you can´t exchange files with someone just using the latest versions of ICQ for example. I´ve experienced that more than once...