You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 3:59pm

Signs of life

Hello mates,

for one thing, i was very much involved in my work for the last few months, moving of my employer, new office, lot of projects. On the other hand, i must confess, that i had lost something of the desire, to be part of the game. But now I notice that i miss you mates, and also i want to play again the "evil chinese guy".

So here I am and of course i will try as soon as possible to publish the missing reports. By the way, any one know why all my pics are gone ????

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 5:31pm

RE: Signs of life

Hello mates,

for one thing, i was very much involved in my work for the last few months, moving of my employer, new office, lot of projects. On the other hand, i must confess, that i had lost something of the desire, to be part of the game. But now I notice that i miss you mates, and also i want to play again the "evil chinese guy".

So here I am and of course i will try as soon as possible to publish the missing reports. By the way, any one know why all my pics are gone ????

Welcome Back! We've missed you too.

On the question of your pictures, it could be that you were caught in Photobucket's decision to charge for third party file sharing. They've gone around on it for a bit so I do not know the details, but they now want you to pay for sharing Photobucket hosted images elsewhere, or at least that is my understanding. Beyond that I am only speculating.

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 9:39pm

Welcome back!

Been pretty busy here, too. No rest for the wicked...

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 1:46pm

Welcome back!
Things have been quiet around here lately, so the 'bad guy' is more than welcome!

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 2:27pm

Welcome back!
Things have been quiet around here lately, so the 'bad guy' is more than welcome!

Hmm. Sounds as if someone hasn't been reading the German news lately... :D

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 5:50pm

Haha, yeah well we all know the Germans are the bad guys! :D