You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 8:53pm

Every year here in Canada there seems to be at least 1 big wildfire a year and quite a few smaller ones so they tend to not get noticed when its not a town burning, that's also a down side because most of the wildfires are mad made. Fort McMurray is not the usual wildfire in that the town only has 1 road in and out of town.

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 7:49am

Hello folks,

Thanks for the concern, yeah I lived on the other side of Alberta from where the fires were, so all is well with myself and my family.

I did however move to Toronto a couple weeks ago for work, so once I am settled in I can start participating actively again!

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 9:09am

Shoot, should have let me know, I just came back from holidays in Toronto a week ago! Nice to see you around!

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 12:05pm

Glad to hear that you are well and settling in to your new digs. Hope to see you back in harness soon.