You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Friday, January 1st 2016, 11:35pm

Happy New Year!

It's been a long way since 2003 when we started, but we made it into 2016 alive - without a restart of the Sim. That's really great. Someboy should check if this doesn't deserve mentioning in the Guiness Book of Records...

Anyways...

I wish all of you a happy new year 2016. May you be blessed, lucky and enjoying your live. All the best to you and those you love.

Cheers!

HoOmAn

Friday, January 1st 2016, 11:55pm

Indeed, another year!

Happy New Year to all.

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 9:21am

Happy New Year!!

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 10:11am

Happy New Year!

I think there are very few naval forums still going from 2003. We've lost Warship Discussion (it lives on but much of the information is lost), Battlecruisers has come back, but we've also lost CanisD last year and Springsharp looks unlikely to ever be updated again. I find it odd in this age of computer science that no-one has come up with a similar program (I work in a university computer science department) but the emphasis is on apps these days and students are working on such problems as the kettle that lets you know when its boiled! :S
In addition C# is considered to be old school, they barely even teach it these days.

But let's not be downhearted because we're still going and I'm sure 2016 will see new ships to discuss and explosive storylines! :P

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 10:20am

Hmm, perhaps as a new years resolution we could try our best to get the makers of Spring sharp and or some witty computer techy to cook up a program update?

Monday, January 4th 2016, 10:10am

A long time ago ....... some people started a sim .... and it is still alive ;)

Happy new year to all of us !!!!!!!!

snowy greetings from germany