You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 12:14am

Infrastructure Ret-con...

I started expanding the Type 3 drydock at Mumbai to a Type 4, beginning in Q1 of 1944. In theory, it will be finished at the end of 1945.

On further reflection - namely that Bharat currently operates 0 ships larger than Type 3 - I'm wondering if y'all would let me ret-con the expansion to just Type 3.5. That would permit the project to complete at the end of 1944, our current year.

This, in turn, would let me divert near-future IP to upgrading smaller slips and docks where I think the need is greatest.

Would y'all be cool with this?

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 12:32am

So far as I'm concerned, whenever you run an infrastructure project you can switch it off whenever you have a good break-point.

So yes, I'm shiny with it.

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 1:55am

If I understand the situation correctly, it is still under construction and hasn't reached the size of Type 3.5 yet; that being the case, I'm cool with it. It's not like you are trying to downsize something already built.

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 2:47am

That's correct - it would reach 3.5 in Q4/44, which is my "present".