You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 21st 2005, 10:18pm

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

Well, now that the madness of "Gift-Mas" is out of the way, I can get back to real life!

Friday, January 21st 2005, 10:25pm

Hey hey hey!!

Good to see ya back!

You got some catchin' up to do, buddy...and not just the five quarterly reports yer behind (for Denmark...9 for Iberia!):

- The U.S. is now a PC (with a reduced Treaty total) under CanisD

- Rocky is "phasing" over Germany to Kaiser

- The Dutch are trying to loophole the Treaty!!! ^_^ Might have a Treaty Conference soon.

- And of course, Walter and I are planning to conquer the world!!!!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Friday, January 21st 2005, 10:27pm

Hooray

Do you want some ex-Bernhard Iberian ship designs?

Friday, January 21st 2005, 10:50pm

It's just taken 2 weeks to get denmark caught up, Iberia will take just a little bit longer!!!!

As for LA's designs, yes please!

And I have a year's worth of news to do too, needless to say it will be a summary!

Friday, January 21st 2005, 11:03pm

Quoted

And I have a year's worth of news to do too, needless to say it will be a summary!

My idea; "No news is good news?"

Saturday, January 22nd 2005, 1:04am

Quoted

My idea; "No news is good news?"

Ah, but we need to know what became of a certian Minister who went AWOL, and why the "no new construction" edict became "no more than 12,000 tons a year"...

:-)

Saturday, January 22nd 2005, 1:25am

All will be revealed!!!!!

Saturday, January 22nd 2005, 1:32am

I hope not.

Only Dita should be revealed.

Saturday, January 22nd 2005, 7:47am

Mmmmmmmm....Dita.....

Saturday, January 22nd 2005, 8:57am

For you, "Gift-mas" is out of the way. For me, the obstacles known as Valentines Day, Easter and Mothers Day are approaching.
Good to know you are still alive after the madness. :-)