You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 5:55pm

Slight problem...

.. we had at work during the weekend. Sunday morning at about 10:20, the sprinkler alarm went off and when the fire brigade arrived,
they found that part of the roof had collapsed. If it had happened 24 hours later, I could have gotten that on my head...
(sorry about the width of the post caused by the pano)

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 6:08pm

Well, now you're able to see the sky when you're working...

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 6:14pm

Oh yes, Brock !!! You are absolutely right ;) He has the chance ;) instead of me :D because my office only have lamps, no windows ... no daylight :(

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 6:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
Oh yes, Brock !!! You are absolutely right ;) He has the chance ;) instead of me :D because my office only have lamps, no windows ... no daylight :(

We should always look on the sunny side of life...

(Although it looks cloudy and rainy in Walter's photos, rather than sunny...)

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 6:24pm

Well, it was cloudy when I was up there and I was glad I did it then because later it was raining.

Don't forget that it is a big ventilation hole. Finally some fresh air while working. :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rooijen10" (Jan 29th 2013, 7:01pm)

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 11:22pm

ouch

Don't forget the new water cooler providing fresh water......

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 2:38pm

That's a serious mess.
As well as the new benefits of fresh air, light and integral shower you can also be thankful it didn't land on your head! ;)

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 6:59pm

Wow, someone screwed up the calculations for that one!