You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 2:27am

A blast from the past...

Found this while digging around in my archives. Perhaps our current Philippines player could make use of it. :)

Filipinas Orient Airways route map

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 2:36am

yay swampy's back

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 5:28am

*runs silent, runs deep*

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:49am

As the routes were drawn it, there should be connections s to KLM in Kunming, Bangkok, Singapore, Ambon and Jakarta, so many,many stops to Europe or as far afield as South Afrika.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 11:54am

Nice to see

Swampy is back ........

It will sure be helpfully for Bruce ..... and by the way not only KLM will profit from it .... also the EURASIA ;)

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 12:58pm

Alas, given the probable level of air traffic at this period in time, I would find it of limited use. However, I do appreciate it as a point of reference.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:18pm

Yay, Swampy has returned!

Oh crap, Swampy has returned! *puts fingers in ears and ducks*

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 9:20pm

RE: Nice to see

Quoted

Originally posted by parador
Swampy is back ........

It will sure be helpfully for Bruce ..... and by the way not only KLM will profit from it .... also the EURASIA ;)

Yep. As I recall, EURASIA and KLM have deliberate overlaps for connecting flights.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 5:28am

Quoted

Originally posted by BruceDuncan
Alas, given the probable level of air traffic at this period in time, I would find it of limited use. However, I do appreciate it as a point of reference.

No problemo. :)
(El Presidente was going to pump quite a bit of funds into establishing airship/airliner routes before Real Life nommed me but good.)

Quoted

Originally posted by CanisD
Yay, Swampy has returned!

Oh crap, Swampy has returned! *puts fingers in ears and ducks*

*Cigar-Smoking Filipino Penguin Paratroopers arrive*

:evil:

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 5:41am

Hopefully you'll hang around and keep us all entertained, Swampy. And maybe drop by our IRC.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 5:58am

Wow! Canis and Swamphen in the same post. Is this what the Mayan's calender was all about? ;) :D

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 10:02am

Hmm, I just might have to drop by IRC one of these days. Mostly use it for playing Exalted though. :D

...oh, and ShinRa, I saw these and thought of you. :P