You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 2:15am

Wouldn't that make her Lady soon-to-be-P? :P

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 2:45am

BrockBrock! Congratulations sir!

*looks around at rapidly diminishing single men*

"gentlemen, I think we are getting outnumbered here :P"

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 5:18pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn
When? How? Where?

Well, since you asked for the story. ;) She and I've been discussing off and on the idea of wedding plans and dates since Christmas or thereabouts, though we decided at the beginning of February to try for September 1st. Since that was only seven months away (at that time) I decided we needed to make it official so that planning could begin, etc. I asked her parents' permission on Thursday, and Lady L and I went shopping together for her ring on Friday. She originally wanted to avoid a blue stone such as sapphires (which is the stone there) because blue is her mother's color; but she liked that pictured ring so much that she chose it in spite of the fact that there are sapphires. On Saturday, she and I went out to a national forest where I "officially" proposed. (Sam, you might know of it - Hocking Hills.) We went back to meet with her parents for dinner, and were shocked/surprised/pleased to discover that my parents, my sister, and Lady L's sister and brother-in-law were all there too. Sunday morning, we announced it at their church, and there we are.

That's the story in brief, anyway. There's all sort of interesting little details which womenfolk would be squeeing to hear, but most men tend to go for the low-key stuff. ;)

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:41am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
(Sam, you might know of it - Hocking Hills.)

Oh yes. Very lovely. Did you do it near the waterfall?

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:48am

Quoted

Originally posted by Sachmle

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
(Sam, you might know of it - Hocking Hills.)

Oh yes. Very lovely. Did you do it near the waterfall?

...waterfall? What waterfall?!

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:52am

Cedar Falls, Ash Cave, Old Man's Cave. They all have falls.
http://www.thehockinghills.org/hiking.htm

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 12:56am

Well, foo! Didn't stop at any of those places. :P

We were on a bit of a time limit, so we kinda flew through the park and stuck to the roads...