You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 7:46pm

A return, but not right now

Gentlemen,

After much thought, and consideration I think that I may once again throw my hat into the ring as a player for Nordmark;

But not quite yet.

5 weeks today will be my Wedding day, so I am understandably busy at present, and my mind is far too occupied with planning to try and get straight back on.

Is there any objection that come mid April, I return as the Nordmark player?

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 7:52pm

I don't really want to speak on behalf of RLBH, but we haven't seen him around in a while, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Nordmark is definately one of the powers I think we'd all like to see active again, regardless.

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 8:01pm

I've emailed or PMed RLBH several times since January asking if he still intends to play, and received no response. So far as I'm concerned, Earl's more than welcome to play Nordmark again!

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 8:05pm

I will echo these sentiments. It would be very good to have an active Nordmark player.

But I can understand the need for delay - it's for one of the best reasons. Congrats!

:D

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 9:46pm

RE: A return, but not right now

Quoted

Originally posted by Earl822

5 weeks today will be my Wedding day,

That's great- congratulations and best wishes !

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 3:59am

Congrats, Earl, my best wishes to you. I hope it's a splendid wedding.

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 7:56am

Congrats Earl, I will be joining the married lot in august myself so I know how busy things can get!

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 8:13am

Congrats!

Two more casualties among the bachelor ranks... we need some reinforcements fast!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 1:56pm

Reinforcements are approaching. ETA planned for 23rd of June.

Female reenforcements, that is (again). ;o)

And welcome back, Earl!

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 5:12pm

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

Sounds like congratulations are in order for you, too! :)

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 5:44pm

Congrats

Quoted

Originally posted by HoOmAn

You did a great job !!!! :D

and Earl ....

Also congratulations to you !!! I have a little bit more time ... my wedding is on 4th of June ;)

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 10:22pm

Foxy! Into the man cave! :D

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:48am

Good lord, three of us leaving the bachelor ranks?!!

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:50am

Well, ya see Wes, Wes+Hoo+Pardy+Earl=4....

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:50am

Congratulations to Parador, HoOmAn and Earl!

Apologies that I've been MIA these last months, my workload has been higher than anticipated. If Earl wants Nordmark back, there'd be no objection from here. IMHO he'd be able to do a better job of it than I. Ironically, it's liable to be the beginning of April before I'd be able to get stuck back into it anyway, but I'll try and get the missing two quarters caught up. The Q1/1940 report has been 80% written for several months now, so I can get that finished up this week at least.

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:52am

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy

Hoo's already married, Tex. He's talking about a wee little one. It's three.

Quoted

Originally posted by RLBH
Congratulations to Parador, HoOmAn and Earl!

Apologies that I've been MIA these last months, my workload has been higher than anticipated. If Earl wants Nordmark back, there'd be no objection from here. IMHO he'd be able to do a better job of it than I. Ironically, it's liable to be the beginning of April before I'd be able to get stuck back into it anyway, but I'll try and get the missing two quarters caught up. The Q1/1940 report has been 80% written for several months now, so I can get that finished up this week at least.

Ah, wondered where you'd been off to! I sent you some PMs and emails looking around for you - did you receive any of them?

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:53am

Hmm I thought Hoo was already married and merely had a little one on the way. so yeah that makes 4 of us then! Congrats to Hoo, Parador and Earl!

Monday, February 28th 2011, 12:54am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

Quoted

Originally posted by TexanCowboy

Hoo's already married, Tex. He's talking about a wee little one. It's three.

I thought so!

Monday, February 28th 2011, 1:05am

Quoted

Ah, wondered where you'd been off to! I sent you some PMs and emails looking around for you - did you receive any of them?

Because of the way the board registers new messages, I've not stayed logged in during my leave of absence, so I only got them when I came in to clarify the situation.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, February 28th 2011, 1:28am

For clarification: I am actually married. Escaped the life as single last June...

And I already have a daughter (Zoe), who arrived the June before.

Now, she´s going to get a sister - in June.

And I can tell ya, we bought a new house last week that we can get into in June 2012...

No idea why there is so much action in June lately....?! Xo)