You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

howard

Unregistered

Friday, September 12th 2008, 12:56am

Thailand Ministry of Industrial Development.

Conference Room:

Admiral Sprian and the King look over a pile of papers:

Sprian: “Where's that ISP summary about Pibun's deal with the pirates?”

King rummaging through the files: “Is this it?”

Sprian: “No; that is the blueprint for the FW Siam plane we purchased the license to build at Lop Nuri:

King: “Where did Hin leave that report?”

Sprian: “Here.”

He reads quickly and then his face turns purple. He thrusts the file at the King.......

The King reads: “Looks like we'll be entertaining the Chinese. I wonder how our respective allies will take that?”

Sprian snarls: “I should have had Phodun shot when I had the chance. Now he, HEBCO's man, is solidly entrenched among us.”

King: “We've had enough of that shoot first nonsense, Admiral. That is why we are talking to the Chinese, now, because we were too eager to shoot first. HEBCO told us to wait, to take him for questioning and then to disappear him, but we insisted that they eliminate the spy publicly-'to send a message'. Your advice, Admiral, and it backfired.”

Sprian: "Well, at least it opened the dialog......."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "howard" (Sep 12th 2008, 1:04am)

howard

Unregistered

Sunday, September 14th 2008, 9:50pm

Initial order for 10 aircraft signed with DH-Siam to be licensed manufactured at the DH-Siam facilities.

Development order with DH-Britain signed for license manufacture by DH Siam as soon as development is complete.

Aztcarte and BAM enter into development contract for future joint manufacture.

10 Shennang Dragonfly purchased COTS as an RTAA internal service hub airliner to cement improving relations between China and Thailand, and to ensure closer ties between Eurasia Aviation and RTAA.

10 Marsupial B purchased as COTS aircraft for internal hub service aircraft.

10 Marsupial C aircraft purchased for overseas routes.

This is the RTAA modernization program as passed by the NCP dominated Assembly and signed into law by the king.

RTAA Bangkok Airport Facility:

CEO RTAA: "What the !@#$ are you doing? We wanted two aircraft-one for longhaul into China and the NEI routes we service and the other for our internal air routes. We only needed twenty of each."

Chaza Ver with some heat: "DH Siam is currently building trainers. With this order they expand their facilities here to build airliners-something we've never been able to do before, you fool. Those are jobs for our poor country in case you haven't noticed.

Azcarte will produce an aiorcraft with radial engines. With our current arrangements and tech we soon won't have to ship aircraft engines to Australia to be serviced. We'll be able to repair those in country.

The Dragonfly is a good aircraft, and it fits our needs now as in being CHEAPER than a Ju-52. Plus with improving relations with China, it is a concrete demonstration of our resolve to cement that commercial friendship."

CEO RTAA with scorn: "Politics!"

Chaza Ver: "Certainly. That is also why you will buy Italian. We are working with them as well and this is a concrete step to show them that we mean to continue to work closely with them. Besides El Konk...." Chaza says this with some firmness, "needs test aircraft for their prototype program."

CEO RTAA: "What? Let them buy their own !@#$%^& aircraft!"

Chaza Ver: "They only need two or three, and the rest of the order can serve as your interim long hauls..... I"m sorry you won't get your Junkers Ju 90s that you had your heart set upon, but United Rubber can't bribe everybody now, can they? Especially not me."

CEO RTAA: "Are you accusing me?"

Chaza Ver: "No, if I were accusing you, you would be building runways for me at Krabl."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "howard" (Sep 15th 2008, 2:23am)

howard

Unregistered

Monday, September 15th 2008, 8:32pm

Lima University of Industrial Engineering:

Location, Lop Nuri:

Chunan Kunan: "They were successful with the first benchtest."

Admiral Sprian as he inspects the recently finished E/W 3000 meter runway: "Have BAM increase funding support.....El Konk seems to know what its doing, so far."

howard

Unregistered

Friday, September 19th 2008, 3:22pm

At Lop Nuri, where lots of buildings have been going up.....

howard

Unregistered

Saturday, September 20th 2008, 7:44am

One of the wind-tunnel models being tested.

howard

Unregistered

Sunday, September 21st 2008, 9:40pm

And the work continues.......

howard

Unregistered

Monday, September 22nd 2008, 3:26pm

..... some days after the photos arrived Beijing ....

The Chief of the SEA department:
We have never ordered these photographs , but it is extremely interesting how our southern neighbors are growing.
These are remarkable aircraft. Would like to know what these machines are able to afford. Dreamed enough, we have to

re-order our office down there in SIAM. What have revealed our investigations ?

Vice-Chief of the SEA department:
A lot. We've found, that Chiang has a double life for over a year ! He works well for us but unfortunately he mainly uses his contacts to gave important imformations to the warlord. The attack on the Chinese merchant ship in the spring, for example goes back to this link! I arrange that the suspects immediately have been arrested by the security of the embassy and via EURASIA were brought here to Beijing. They are currently in the Tan-Jail.

What about your mission to Siam ?

The Chief of the SEA department:
The meeting with representatives of HEBCO and the Government of Siam was very fruitful. We have now absolutely free hand for the action on the Jackson Atoll. Unfortunately, they can't support us with many troops, but we also need them not necessarily,

although a joint mission of course would have been a step in a common future.With HEBCO was agreed, that they can submit an offer on a coastal submarine. We also discussed about the point, that we could equip our RSRVs with a mini-submarine from

HEBCO. Here we also wait for the offer of HEBCO.

But now, the jointly developed plan for the seizure of Zhang Xueliang.

a) Patrol over the Jackson Atoll will be intensified - is already done by the CNAF

b) Chinese troops landing on the Jackson Atoll and will capture the warlord, The Task Force is formed by units from the marines and the CAD. They will be supported by the Task Force 88.

Task Force 88 = PRN Zhangyhum (CV) / PRN Yingtan (DDL) / PRN Changsha (FR) / PRN APD-1

Whatever the HEBCO Siam supplies with their coastal sub is also to join us.

howard

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 11:06pm

Completed.

Admiral Sprian inspecting the work, asks: "How many lives did it cost?"

Chunan Kunan as in the distance, the "volunteers" are loaded up on trucks to go to their next "volunteer" task which would of course be the HEBCO slip.........

"Who cares? They are Pibun Songhram's scum!"

howard

Unregistered

Friday, September 26th 2008, 5:23am

Next part of Operation Jackson Atoll ....

Chief of the SEA department
vice-chief of the SEA department
----------------------------------------------

"We can continue our hunt of Zhang Xueliang. I have talked with the government of the phillipines, we have the permission to use their seaplane-station on Thitu Island (see card). It's a good base for us to start our operation. I have ordered 4 Guoyong G35A waterplanes as reconnaissance-aircrafts. They should fly over the Jackson-Atoll and make pictures from the base of the warlord. Meanwhile also the Task Force 88 has raised anchor and set course to Thitu Island. Our Siamese friends were also not idle. The Alaska Maru will arrive Thitu very soon and then we could start the next step."

"Sounds like a chapter will come to an end. The noose starts to tighten the neck."

" Yes. But we need to be carefull, because there is always a small chance for him to find a way out. If all ships are in position around Thitu Island, we will bring also parts of the CAD to the island. So send a message to the CAD HQ, we need heavy armoured infantry for this job. HMG's and mortars !!"

"Sir, i think we have one problem !! Thitu is a seaplane base and not equipped with an airport ! So no planes of our Transport division could land there ! How we get the CAD to the Island ???"

"Don't fear. SAC (Shenyang Aircraft Corporation) has modified their SAC-52 type. So we have 20 SAC-52W for this job ! And with the Marines and their Landing vehicles it should be no problem to catch the warlord."

RTNAF Task Unit 88-1

Two aircraft allotted to CNAF command to support to be used as the CNTF 88 needs.

HEBCO contingent. R&SRU unit.

MV Alaska Maru with two Mudpuppy submarines.

(to be continued)

Note: This excellent story is unfolding due to the major efforts of Parador, who prepared the outline and is writing the majority for this effort. Give credit where credit is due. It is due Parador

H.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "howard" (Sep 26th 2008, 5:27am)

howard

Unregistered

Friday, September 26th 2008, 5:50pm

the story goes on .....

..... some days later on board of the flaggship of Task Force 88 PRN Zhangyhum.....

CiC Vice Admiral Yang Guangyuan (Commander of the Task Force) = green
General Wang Tien-Hsiang (Commander of the CAD Units) = red
General Chan Kee-Wong (Commender of the Marines) = blue
Major Hae Ri Roboet, Commander of the ISP unit und Vertreter der siamesischen Truppen (inkl. HEBCO) = black
Simmons, (for Hebco) purple

Meanwhile are all our units in position. General Wang, you came with your mens yesterday, are there any problems ?

No. My men are hot on the use and ready to sacrifice their lives.

Very good and what about your marines, General Chan ?

While, it is a little bit cramped on the ship, but also my mens wish finally to start the operation. They burn to destroy these bastards.

Then all Chinese units were in position and ready for access. What about our friends from HEBCO ?

........here i need some informations from you ;)

...all men stand around a table on which a map of Jackson Atoll is outstretched......

Admiral Yang, here you still have a few new photos from our pilots.

Perfect, let us see what we have ....... So now they have completed the airfield. Well, not exactly a small but no insurmountable problem.

If we have an airfield, why we use didn't use it ? My men might try to land directly with some aircrafts there.

Sounds plausible, but also dangerous. I would prefer to destroy the airfield by my aircrafts.

Hae Ri Robeot shakes his head: Strafe it, don't bomb it. If you crater it, we'll have to fill in the holes to use it for the follow up mop up. That warlord from what we see here can't have more than a few hundred men.

Simmons for HEBCO: The Mudpuppies and my divers need a twelve hour headstart before any of you assault. We will enter from the north channel we sounded and cleared four weeks ago. Here, here, and here, we'll mine our three targets as we all agreed. Time delay will go off at zero minus five before your H-hour.

I would also suggest that we prefer to destroy these beasts in that way. My men are in the landing boats very endangered.

Major Hae Ri Roboet for the Thai contingent: Twelve hours for the rest of you is tight for me. My own men will have to clear and skirt the northeast channel of East Island when we launch from the Alaska Maru. We'll be the most at risk since we are the ones closest to shore from our start points and we have the longest distance to cover.

HEBCO will destroy the seaplanes here and here (pointing on the map) with both Mini-subs and precisely at the same time when your planes are attacking the airfield. In that way, we have taken our enemies the opportunity to flee or to attack us by air.

Simmons: Timing. You can't guarantee the planned timing unless my sappers place their charges first. That means they must report success before you start!

Very good. We wait for the HEBCO. So attacking the airfield and the waterplanes with the minisubs. At the same time, the Marines started their landing on southern beach, this is because of its Tide ideal for this surgery, also it seems to be less guarded. After the airfield is neutralized, you, General Wang Tien-Hsiang, and your mens will land here and here (pointing on the map) with some of the aircrafts also another part of your troops will jump directly here (pointing on a artillery symbol) at this position, so they didn't have a chance to use their two 115mm cannons.

Major Hae Ri Roboet: Those guns are my chief worry. What about the freighter at the pier? Who gets it after I take it?

The ship is yours but not the cargo ;) ! I hope that won't be a problem for HEBCO?

Simmons: It could be, but I don't think it will be when you understand why we want that freighter. That is a HEBCO freighter that was hijacked, the MV D'Artagnon. The cargo is HEBCO's. It consists of machine tools we bought for HEBCO Galway and which the warlord stole. I believe that we have the right to recover what is ours?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "howard" (Sep 26th 2008, 7:42pm)

Friday, September 26th 2008, 6:27pm

Now see, that's why most boat-owners have insurance! ;) :D

howard

Unregistered

Monday, September 29th 2008, 7:14pm

Sprian: "Peru asked us for another BERM contribution."

King: "!@#$%^&*() ! What does that idiot, Diaz, want this time?"

Sprian: "Seaplanes."

King: "No!"

howard

Unregistered

Tuesday, October 14th 2008, 10:21pm

A line of RTA trucks pulls up pier-side. Soldiers jump out.

Stevedores and crane operators get very busy.

MV D'Artagnon.

Clankity clankity clankity........

This begins a LONG process of unloading.

A very tired Simmons watches the Mudpuppies crane off the ship. Both mini-subs look much the worse for wear and will need extensive repair.

Phodun Hin meets him as he waits dockside observing the hurried unloading.

"How many dead?" Hin asks.

"About thirty of us." replies Simmons somewhat dejected.

"We've got more stuff to pick up from Jackson Atoll, We just grabbed the movable valuables and Xiaung's papers from East Island...................

..............You can tell the Thai government for now, Phodun, that we will be adding some flying boats we're repairing and flying in from Thuni, and the biggest arms cache I've ever seen to their national arsenal. Right now, though, I'm tired and I want to see this cargo safe in a HEBCO Krabl warehouse under our guard before I answer any more !@#$%^&*() questions."

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "howard" (Oct 14th 2008, 10:25pm)

howard

Unregistered

Friday, October 24th 2008, 8:21pm

RTNS:

Bangkok: His Majesty's government has issued a RfT for a twin engined torpedo bomber to be used to "support anti-piracy patrols upon our coastal areas of interest."

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Saturday, October 25th 2008, 11:58pm

Fokker will offer the following two planes.

Fokker T.VII
1935 monoplane twin engine maritime strike bomber
Rough Field
Crew : 6
Powerplant : 2 x 1065hp Avia Pegasus XVIII
Armament : Equipped with 2 single 7.92mm MGs in power turrets dorsal/ventral, and twin in nose/tail, space for 1x 820kg 18" aerial torpedoes internally, radio.
Armor : none
Payload : 4,864 lbs
Range : 1,080nm at 170kts
Rate of climb : 1,161 fpm loaded
Loaded Stall speed :
Ceiling : 27,000 ft
Max speed : 250kts (288 mph)
Corner speed : 191kts, 17.1 deg/ sec
Weight (max) : 19,500 lbs
Cost : $51,000
Wing Span: 69 ft Length: 44 ft. Wing Area: 520 ft2

<b> Fokker T-VIII W </b>
1934 monoplane twin float torpedo bomber
Seaplane
Crew : 4
Powerplant : 2 x 965hp Avia Pegasus X
Armament : Equipped with 2 twin 7.92mm MGs in power turrets nose / dorsal, radio and space for 1x 820kg 18" aerial torpedoes internally, radio.

Armor : none
Payload : 1,902 lbs
Range : 918nm at 155kts
Rate of climb : 1,475 fpm loaded
Ceiling : 31,000 ft
Max speed : 236kts (271 mph)
Corner speed : 188kts, 21.2 deg/ sec
Weight (max) : 14,500 lbs
Cost : $43,000
Wing Span: 67 ft Length: 42.6 ft. Wing Area: 630 ft2

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 11:40am

Germany can offer the following:

The Heinkel He-111E, powered by the Jumo-211D, in Luftwaffe service with an armament of 2 15mm HMGs and 2 7.92mm MGs and a bombload of 2,000 kg. Shackles for torpedoes could easily be added, as could fixed or waist machineguns. Top speed is 415 km/h (258 mph), range (loaded) is 1200 km (745 miles).

The Ju-88 A, powered by the Jumo-211D, in Luftwaffe service with an armament of 2 15mm HMGs and 2 7.92m MGs and a bombload of 2,000 kg. Shackles for torpedoes could be added, as could additional fixed machinguns. Top speed is 450 km/h (281 mph), range is 1700 km (1062 miles).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hrolf Hakonson" (Oct 26th 2008, 1:01pm)

howard

Unregistered

Sunday, October 26th 2008, 8:19pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
Germany can offer the following:

The Heinkel He-111E, powered by the Jumo-211D, in Luftwaffe service with an armament of 2 15mm HMGs and 2 7.92mm MGs and a bombload of 2,000 kg. Shackles for torpedoes could easily be added, as could fixed or waist machineguns. Top speed is 415 km/h (258 mph), range (loaded) is 1200 km (745 miles).

Rejected as the room for growth of type is deemed inadequate].

Quoted

The Ju-88 A, powered by the Jumo-211D, in Luftwaffe service with an armament of 2 15mm HMGs and 2 7.92m MGs and a bombload of 2,000 kg. Shackles for torpedoes could be added, as could additional fixed machinguns. Top speed is 450 km/h (281 mph), range is 1700 km (1062 miles).

Suggested uniform conversion to Madsen armament as used by Thailand, i.e. 11.35 mm machine guns. Also US style trapeze torpedo release instead of conventional shackles: (torpedoes tended to be tail heavy and would wobble off the German type releases as used in the real time line.) also recommended.

RfP negotiations will begin immediately for purchase as well as license production.

H.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "howard" (Oct 27th 2008, 12:14am)

howard

Unregistered

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 10:48am

TRNS News release:

Department of Defense announces an order of 58 Bristol Beauforts from Great Britain. (Peru Pattern) No further explanation given.

howard

Unregistered

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 10:48am

Quoted

Originally posted by howard
TRNS News release:

Department of Defense announces an order for 58 Bristol Beauforts from Great Britain. (Peru Pattern) No further explanation given.

howard

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 8:05am

TRNS News Release

Department of Interior: Aviation Manufacturing Directorate announces that Skoda Siam, Avia Aircraft and Walter Motors have concluded a joint venture agreement with El Conquistador Aviation Engines to open a small aircraft engine manufacturing facility in Bangkok Thailand.

The arrangement calls for the licensed manufacture of the following WALTER and AVIA engine series for locally designed aircraft

http://www.luftfahrtmuseum.com/htmi/itf/wmars.htm

Walter MARS
El Konk Model 500AC14R(D)
Power rating : 671 hp 500 kWatt
No of cylinders : 14 14
Weight : 352.80 lbs 160.00 kg
Engine capacity : 1404.104 in^3 21.900 ltr

Walter Merkur
El Konk Model 625AC9R
Specifications
General characteristics
* Type: Nine-cylinder single-row supercharged air-cooled radial engine
* Bore: 5.75 in (146 mm)
* Stroke: 6.5 in (165 mm)
* Displacement: 1,519 in³ (24.9 L)
* Diameter: 51.46 in (1,307 mm)
* Dry weight: 996 lb (452 kg)
Components
* Valvetrain: Four pushrod-actuated valves per cylinder — 2 intake and 2 sodium-filled exhaust
* Supercharger: Single-speed centrifugal type supercharger
* Fuel system: Direct fuel injection with automatic mixture control
* Fuel type: 87 octane rating gasoline
* Cooling system: Air-cooled
* Reduction gear: Farman epicyclic gearing, 0.572:1 (Mercury VIII) or 0.5:1 (Mercury IX)
* Ignition system: Rotax with automatic spark advance
Performance
* Power output:
o 740 hp (550 kW) at 2,650 rpm for takeoff
o 840 hp (625 kW) at 2,750 rpm at 14,000 ft (4,270 m)
* Specific power: 0.47 hp/in³ (21.57 kW/l)
* Compression ratio: 6.5:1
* Specific fuel consumption: 0.52 lb/(hp•h) (319 g/(kW•h))
* Oil consumption: 0.28 oz/(hp•h) (11 g/(kW•h))
* Power-to-weight ratio: 0.74 hp/lb (1.2 kW/kg)

Walter Pegasus VIII
El Konk Model 700AC9R
General characteristics
* Type: Nine-cylinder single-row supercharged air-cooled radial engine
* Bore: 5.75 in (146 mm)
* Stroke: 7.5 in (190.5 mm)
* Displacement: 1,752.8 in³ (28.72 L)
* Length: 54.72 in (1,390 mm)
* Diameter: 55.31 in (1,405 mm)
* Dry weight: 1,111 lb (504 kg)
Components
* Valvetrain: Four pushrod-actuated valves per cylinder — two intake and two sodium-filled exhaust
* Supercharger: Two-speed centrifugal type supercharger
* Fuel system: direct fuel injection
* Oil system: Dry sump with one combination pressure/scavenge pump
* Reduction gear: Farman epicyclic gearing, 0.5:1
* Propeller: four-blade with variable pitch
Performance
* Power output:
o 950 hp (710 kW) at 2,475 rpm for takeoff
o 1005 hp (750 kW) at 2,600 rpm at 3,000 ft (915 m), first supercharger gear
o 875 hp (655 kW) at 2,600 rpm at 15,500 ft (4,730 m), second supercharger gear
* Specific power: 0.56 hp/in³ (25.64 kW/l)
* Compression ratio: 6.4:1
* Specific fuel consumption: 0.52 lb/(hp•h) (319 g/(kW•h))
* Oil consumption: 0.28 oz/(hp•h) (11 g/(kW•h))
* Power-to-weight ratio: 0.89 hp/lb (1.46 kW/kg)

Walter Super Castor III
El Konk Model 800AC14R
General characteristics
* Type: Fourteen-cylinder double-row supercharged air-cooled radial engine
* Bore: 155.5 mm (6.12 in)
* Stroke: 162 mm (6.38 in)
* Displacement: 35.5 ltr (2,166 in³)
* Length: 1,411 mm (55.55 in)
* Diameter: 1,380 mm (54.33 in)
* Dry weight: 550 kg (1215 lb)
Components
* Valvetrain: Two overhead valves per cylinder
* Supercharger: Single-speed centrifugal type supercharger
* Fuel system: Bosch fuel injector
* Reduction gear: Farman epicyclic gearing, 1.61:1
Performance
* Power output:
o 800 kW (1100 hp) for takeoff
o 970 kW (1300 hp) at 2,290 rpm at 2,900 m (9,515 ft)
* Specific power: 29.26 kW/l (0.66 hp/in³)
* Compression ratio: 6.5:1
* Specific fuel consumption: 322 g/(kW•h) (0.53 lb/(hp•h))
* Oil consumption: 8-11 g/(kW•h) (0.21-0.28 oz/(hp•h))
* Power-to-weight ratio: 1.45 kW/kg (0.89 hp/lb)

Walter "Argus"
El Konk Model 450LC12V
Output power: 605 HP (450 kW)
RPM: 3300 min-1
Fuel Consumption: 200 g/HP-hour (270 g/kW-hr)
Displacement: 12 ltr
Bore: 105 mm
Stroke: 115 mm
Weight: 375 kg
Width: 770 mm

Avia B-135
El Konk Model 635 LC12V
General characteristics
* Type: Twelve-cylinder supercharged liquid-cooled 60° V12 engine
* Bore: 150 mm (5.91 in)
* Stroke: 170 mm (6.69 in)
* Displacement: 36 l (2,197 in³)
* Length: 1,722 mm (67.8 in)
* Width: 764 mm (30.08 in)
* Height: 935 mm (36.81 in)
* Dry weight: 465 kg (1,025 lb)
Components
* Valvetrain: One intake and one sodium-filled exhaust valve per cylinder actuated via a single overhead camshaft per bank.
* Supercharger: Gear-driven single-speed centrifugal type supercharger, 10.0:1 gear ratio
* Fuel system: metered direct fuel injection
* Fuel type: 85 octane rating gasoline
* Cooling system: Liquid-cooled
* Reduction gear: Spur, 2:3
Performance
* Power output:
o 615 kW (825 hp) at 2,400 rpm for takeoff
o 635 kW (850 hp) at 2,400 rpm at 4,000 m (13,100 ft)
* Specific power: 17.08 kW/l (0.38 hp/in³)
* Compression ratio: 5.8:1
* Specific fuel consumption: 328 g/(kW•h) (0.54 lb/(hp•h))
* Oil consumption: 11 g/(kW•h) (0.28 oz/(hp•h))
* Power-to-weight ratio: 1.35 kW/kg (0.85 hp/lb)

Under joint development:
Avia B-138
El Konk Model 1000LC12X
General characteristics
* Type: 12-cylinder supercharged liquid-cooled X piston engine
* Bore: 150 mm (5.9 in)
* Stroke: 170 mm (6.7 in)
* Displacement: 36 L (2,197 in³)
* Dry weight: 690 kg (1,520 lb)
Components
* Valvetrain: Two intake and two sodium-cooled exhaust valves per cylinder actuated by dual overhead camshafts
* Supercharger: Gear-driven single-stage single-speed centrifugal type supercharger
* Fuel type variable metered direct fuel injection.
* Fuel type: 87-octane rating gasoline
* Cooling system: Liquid-cooled
Performance
* Power output:
o 970 kW (1,300 hp) at 2,650 rpm for takeoff
o 1,120 kW (1,500 hp) at 2,700 rpm at 6,400 m (21,000 ft)
* Specific power: 31.1 kW/L (0.68 hp/in³)
* Compression ratio: 6.75:1
* Specific fuel consumption: 0.29 kg/(kW·h) (0.48 lb/(hp·h)) at cruise
* Power-to-weight ratio: 1.62 kW/kg (0.99 hp/lb)

To be uodated

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "howard" (Nov 7th 2008, 8:39pm)