You are not logged in.

Q1

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 3:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
So, are we going to be ready for Q1 this weekend?

I'll try to get there and post Q3 and Q4 news for Iberia...

right now I am waiting to see how many seats do I have to get ready at La Habana...so far only one nation has accepted to attend the conference...expected more, lol.

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 3:47pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Hrolf Hakonson
So, are we going to be ready for Q1 this weekend?

I dunno, depends on Hood and Hooman as I think they have an in depth story to cook up.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, July 25th 2007, 4:08pm

You can move on but that would not allow you to react if you want to. That´s the dilemma. :( Dispite some scripting there is still some room for others to play their parts.

On the other hand I understand you wish to continue so feel free to go on. I have most of Q3-news part II written and Q4 is in preparation. Hood´s already prepared for Q4, IIRC, so it´s really up to you if you want to wait......

Thursday, July 26th 2007, 9:05pm

I'm going to post my Q4 and Q1 news together as it seems hard to seperate them. It will be in bits as we work out things together.

Friday, July 27th 2007, 12:03am

Hopefully I have some free time this weekend so I can also catch up and post some much needed news.

Monday, August 6th 2007, 6:33pm

Since y'all have either had no success in replacing me, or made no effort to do so, would you like me to post a brief summary of what I'd planned for 1935 way back when?

Monday, August 6th 2007, 11:45pm

Sure why not. We haven't had any interested party's loitering around the site lately to take on India.

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 1:07am

I think we're all waiting for you to come back, Rocky :P

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 1:40am

You might be waiting a while...but I appreciate the thought.

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 1:50am

Hey I miss the hot and cold relations Atlantis and India had!

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 1:58am

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
You might be waiting a while...but I appreciate the thought.

Heck, we may be waiting a while for many things. Good things come to those who wait, right? :)

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 1:59am

Just blame India for anything that arises. It works for Kirk; it'll work for you.

1935 and 1936 were going to be kinda boring anyway - as you'll see from the sim report I just stuck up. I admit 1937 would have been interesting, with the treaty gone and the COSINE payment plan finally concluded.

Surely one of the newbies visiting this site must want to play an ultra-detailed, pain-in-the-ass fifth-rate power?

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 2:07am

1. Delay is fine with me. I've already posted my Q1 SIM, but that was more not to fall behind.

2. The Dutch have an interest in the events unfolding, so I certainly would prefer the chance to interact.

3. The Dutch in general do not blame the Indians for everything, but their "Hawks" do. 1933-4 have been very good years to be a Hawk - the invasion of Saudia Arabia, withdrawal from Clieto, non-participation in the SF conference... with the bonus of citing western presence in SE Asia as the reason... Hawks are looking quite good.

However, if others would like to adopt India as their fall guys, please remember the Dutch do have that franchise, but will only charge a nominal liscense fee.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaiser Kirk" (Aug 7th 2007, 2:09am)

Tuesday, August 7th 2007, 2:55am

The Hawks will be disappointed with my absence, then. Alas...