You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 11:57am

Well, not all navies: Germany has none and no plans for any out through 1942 or so (which is far as my plans currently stretch). :)

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 3:29pm

Ireland isn't; Bulgaria has some troop-carrying motor launches, but they're limited to carrying reinforced (light) infantry companies, nothing more.

Chile's doing more interesting (and expensive) stuff as a result of being one of the three countries with recent amphibious assault experience.

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 7:07pm

Poland did not even think about building them no need at all for those.
I we want to transport troops that what freight trains are for.

Trust me traveling in a passenger train with full combat gear is far from fun...
Cargo trains are much more comfortable.

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 7:12pm

If you're travelling in full combat gear, you need to travel 1st class. :)

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, May 7th 2010, 1:10am

The Dutch have two old dedicated transports, and a handful of Iberian-style craft for training, but otherwise amphibious stuff is all on the "want" list, not quite yet on the "do" list.

Friday, May 7th 2010, 1:46pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
If you're travelling in full combat gear, you need to travel 1st class. :)

I don't know who wrong You are...

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 8:52pm

Just wondering, :rolleyes: what is the status of the Arabian peninsula oil fields?

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:13pm

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
Just wondering, :rolleyes: what is the status of the Arabian peninsula oil fields?

I think Saudi is pretty much untouched but the UK has their hands on Iraq. India's probably ok with Persia without needing to go digging any more holes in the sand.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:21pm

And another question, Who are the rulers of Iraq and TransJordan? Are the historical figures?

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:23pm

Quoted

And another question, Who are the rulers of Iraq and TransJordan? Are the historical figures?

The Empire effectively.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral

Quoted

The Empire effectively.

But the puppets are the historical ones, am I correct?

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:30pm

Quoted

It'd be nice to have Bagpuss or the Clangers in charge but I don't see any reason to assume the historical figures aren't in charge.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Red Admiral" (May 19th 2010, 9:46pm)

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 9:36pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Red Admiral

Quoted

It'd be nice to have Bagpuss or the Clangers in charger but I don't see any reason to assume the historical figures aren't in charge.

They probably are. But not really matter, need to check with Hood and others. Just thinking of stuff to spice the place a little bit. But I agree I have enough oil with the Persian oil fields on hand. Historically the were on the top five oil producing regions during the period.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 1:01am

IIRC the Dutch have a heavy hand in Saudi Arabia, not in control but.....

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 1:15am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
IIRC the Dutch have a heavy hand in Saudi Arabia, not in control but.....

Dutch Shell has, IIRC, replaced Aramco in the historical role, and are developing the oil that was discovered back in 1938.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 3:41am

I like the way Yugoslavia is going. ;)

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 3:59am

Thank you!

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 4:18am

Mexico does not like the way Yugoslavia is going (not enough hate) and will be pulling all of its advisers from Yugoslavia.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 4:43am

Latvia thinks that there are not enough brandy distillers in Yugoslavia. Therefore, the Iroisos Brandy Brand will be sponsering the co-creation of a brandy distiller in Yugoslavia along with Remoda Brandery.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 4:51am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox
Mexico does not like the way Yugoslavia is going (not enough hate) and will be pulling all of its advisers from Yugoslavia.

Looks like my Bulgarian assassins can come home too, then. :D ;)