You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to WesWorld. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 8:28pm

Oops... someone probably should have streamed the paravanes as a precaution... though that might've irritated the Koreans, too. "You swept our own mines!" :P

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 8:33pm

That kind of seditious behaviour probably gets you an extended deployment to a re-training facility in the mountains...

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 8:35pm

Very interesting....looking forward for the continuation of the storyline around the Levanto.

And the brothels in Chosens harbors are rather great, much bizarre stuff going on behind closed doors...and the secret police agents of the NBID are well known for their sick taste.

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 2:21pm

The Iberian observers have probably gotten their first taste of Chosenian inefficiency already and their first advice to make sure the clear channels are clear and build some proper minesweepers with trained crews. Of course, if the Lepanto gets blown out of the water its going to be very embarrassing for Chosen and Rocky's post shows how unenthusiastic the Iberian are, basically only there because of the chance to learn about Chinese tactics and weapons, stuff they already can figure out. In fact, both sides seem less than proficient.

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 1:24am

Quoted

Conclusion: Our troops took heavy casualties and achieved only minor territorial gains. Most of our forces are in bad supply, especially the artillery is low on ammo. Therefore the Anshan-Liaozhong Operation has to be considered a failure.

I would not want to be the messenger bearing this information to the Great Leader. 8o

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 1:33am

Yes Great Leader. Don't shoot the messenger! It was not his fault!

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 2:08am

Now, now. The messenger can report that a large number of Chosenian "undesireables" were expended for the greater good, that many shells were expended before their "best-before" date, and that new shell production will be good for the economy.

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 2:11am

Quoted

Originally posted by The Rock Doctor
Now, now. The messenger can report that a large number of Chosenian "undesireables" were expended for the greater good, that many shells were expended before their "best-before" date, and that new shell production will be good for the economy.

That is precisely what a wise Chosenian messenger would report. :P

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 3:51am

Quoted

Jong Un: "Does that mean no victory celebration in November?"

The Great Leader is taking this better than I thought he might. Perhaps his physician has prescribed better medications. ;)

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 3:57am

He just needs some time to realize how fubar everything really is.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 5:46pm

Great writing, Daidalos. Really great writing...

Saturday, November 9th 2013, 5:57pm

Thanks. ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Daidalos" (Nov 9th 2013, 5:57pm)

Monday, November 11th 2013, 8:58am

Great story - Daidalos !!! Popcorn, beer and your story ..... ;)

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 3:53pm

Quoted

"I see four, five...There are two more...and there, five, six....damn, I can't count them anymore."

Hammer Time! :D

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 3:56pm

Hmmm... somehow that latest bit made me think of the large orange hedge moving on Hadrian's Wall...
I would not be surprised if Private Ri Ho-Bong would make a similar remark if he were in that situation. :D

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 4:20pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
Hmmm... somehow that latest bit made me think of the large orange hedge moving on Hadrian's Wall...
I would not be surprised if Private Ri Ho-Bong would make a similar remark if he were in that situation. :D

"Fear not until Birnam Wood shall come to Dunsinane".

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 11:11am

Question on those latest Chinese landings

In case of that harbour - are landing zones so close to the water a reasonable choice? A tad bit of wind drift and your soldiers will hit the water...

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 11:21am

Sure another landing / drop zone - more in the north and away from the water sure would be better. But than the distance to the harbour is may be too great to get a quick access on it. No operation without a risk ... by the way the wind blow surely only from the south so the paras will sail more in the northern direction :D

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:55pm

Looked it up with Google and got this...

Quoted

Weather: -2°C, Wind N at 11 km/h, 29% Humidity
... surely the wind only blows from the North. You will end up with a lot of wet paratroopers. :P

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 11:10pm

re: Special Directive No.37

Should this become public knowledge in any way, I would not want to speculate on its potential impact on public opinion. Item 3 is particularly reprehensible.