You are not logged in.

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 1:58am

In other news, Latvia has hired these woman as anti-dive bomber pilot's in the LNAF.

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 2:00am

fold

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 9:37am

New requirement for Poland's Navy Dive bombers pilots:
Be gay.

Oh wait, that'll just result in them crashing into the subchasers to check out the crews of those ships... though the thought might actually chase away the subchasers. :D

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 2:27pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rooijen10
New requirement for Poland's Navy Dive bombers pilots:
Be gay.

Oh wait, that'll just result in them crashing into the subchasers to check out the crews of those ships... though the thought might actually chase away the subchasers. :D

Oh No you don't.
I will not have my shiny new D4Y Suisei's kamikazeing any thing, use Your own.

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 5:58pm

But if they are gay, then the submarine crews will fall in love with the subchaser crews, and possibly defect....I like that idea. :D

Saturday, January 23rd 2010, 6:49pm

Two goats
"Our American Football Team have been invited over to Latvia, for a game with there national team."
"Is American football basically a rugby...Wait a minute, since when do You considered Your self polish? We from Bar in Yugoslavia. You are getting senile,You know that."
"If the Poland pays my pension then I'm polish, Besides You are also getting the check with polish eagle on it so we are now polish.As for the football thing...I think so the ball is the same shape."
"Do 'We' even have a American Football team?"
"We have a shogi team a Mongolian wrestling team and I don't even know how that Atlantean game is called , so I don't see why not..."
"You know this maybe interesting..."
"I like to know how a running after inflated pigs bladder can be interesting?"
"No I mean 'may you live in interesting times' Chinese curse type of interesting"
"Oh...That good too."
"for the love of all that is good and awesome, how stupid can You get this is not a good thing."
"If I'm stupid then why are you sitting on this bench with me?"
"Because...A forget it"

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 5:31pm

A large crowd was gathered on Danzig harbor exit.
Two distinguished looking elderly gentlemen were among them.
"Why are we here again?"
"We are here to see a submarine set for sea"
"Why are we all dressed up like we are going for a funeral?"
"Because this sub is special"
"It is just a stupid sub with a stupid name."
"I kind of like it."
"ORP Rozyczka. Who in there right mind calls a 1000t of submersible war machine a Rosebud? Murderer, Conqueror, Hailstorm. those are the names for a submarine, hell Backstabber is better."
"You'll see.. oh here they come.Mmm nice cleavage on that Petty Officer Third Class"
"What... wait a minute, give me those binoculars!"

In other news
ORP Rozyczka with first all-women training crew, left Danzig port on 11.V.1938.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marek Gutkowski" (Jan 26th 2010, 5:32pm)