You are not logged in.

17inc

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 3:58am

there should be a line drawing board

For those of us that cant line draw ships but can work out what is need by using spriner programs there sould be a desing drawing borad run by people who can draw so we can see our ships would look ?

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 4:00am

sounds good

I know Hooman and myself have plenty of line drawings on our computers.

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 1:47pm

I agree, I have seen some of Hooman's drawings and I'd love to have them on a board here. If ever the two of you have enough time to draw some favoured designs of us it would be cool, but i don't really expect it!

cheers

Bernhard

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 2:39pm

Drawings

Well, I don´t think we need a seperate forum for those drawings. They can be either posted here in the Ship Design Board or be included in the infrastructure/fleet/Ship lists or - like I did before - in the News Section.

As for drawing ships for others, I doubt I´ll have much time. I still need 60+ drawings for my own designs and I can´t work on it all the time. So whenever I find the time for some drawings, I´m happy if I can make one of my own designs.....

Sorry,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, June 4th 2003, 5:29pm

line drawings

I still stick to pencil and paper orthagraphics. I use 1:650 because this fits on A3 nicely. Unfortunately i do not have a scanner to share my drawings with you.
My latest project is a full size 3D battleship on a drawing program I have-however it will take some time to complete.