You are not logged in.

BattleshipBoy

Unregistered

Saturday, June 7th 2003, 6:32am

Sorry to bust in.......

Im gonna give some rapid fire Q's so hold on!
What is this game?
How do you play it?
Whats the object?
What are the rules?
Can i join it?

Saturday, June 7th 2003, 11:43am

answers

1. It is a simulation of the world based from 1921 onwards. Naval development is the crux however.
2. There are some infrastructure rules lying around somewhere.
3. my object is to make italy the most prosperous and advanced power in the world thus having control over everything. Other players want to develop their own chosen countries.
4. see number 2. As well there is the Cleito Treaty of naval limitation. Taken from the WT but with some extras and differences thrown in. Also we are using a program called springstyle/sharp to design our ships. It is free to download and if you look on the "designing a navy/ship" board at Warships1.com you can probably find a link to it.
5. Probably not as some players have already signed the treaty. Actually i think it is more a case of being able to play. Do you know anything about Naval development in the 1920's onwards. G3, Wasington treaty, Nelson and Rodney?

Saturday, June 7th 2003, 2:14pm

Hi BB_boy :-)

glad you found us. Sadly it is too late to join, since gameplay has commenced and we would need a few weeks to bring you up to scratch. You _are_ very welcome to watch the game and comment on the design board though. I assume you also hang out on the warships1 boards, there is also a design board where people can and will help you with your designs and any questions about SpringStyle/Sharp.

cheers

Bernhard

BattleshipBoy

Unregistered

Monday, June 16th 2003, 1:04am

Quoted

Originally posted by LordArpad
Hi BB_boy :-)

glad you found us. Sadly it is too late to join, since gameplay has commenced and we would need a few weeks to bring you up to scratch. You _are_ very welcome to watch the game and comment on the design board though. I assume you also hang out on the warships1 boards, there is also a design board where people can and will help you with your designs and any questions about SpringStyle/Sharp.

cheers

Bernhard

I do Read the warships1 borads, Have for awhille now.
I cannot register there because they require too much personal info.
Its a shame i cant join, But oh well. From what i have read over the past few weeks, it looks a bit too complicated for me. plus, too many treatys! i hate being limited with regaruds to capital ships! i want monsters with 18 inch guns! hehe!
to the red admiral: Yes i do know about naval development from 1920 onwards.

Monday, June 16th 2003, 1:48am

Quoted

I cannot register there because they require too much personal info.

I just registered for ezboards in general and used it for the warships1 board. worked fine for me ...

cheers

Bernhard