You are not logged in.

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 7:28pm

I got drafted!

I got drafted, and that means I will not be able to participate in the sim any longer.I will drop by when I can, but I will not be able to play on regural basic.

I be back in six years so if any one wishes to take contol of Poland Romania and/or Yugoslavia feel free to do soo.

It have been fun.

Marek Gutkowski

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 8:36pm

Condolences or congradulations?

Either way, take care of yerself, ya hear?

Saturday, October 14th 2006, 10:46pm

What to say, other than.....

Take care, and at least we know the real Poland will be in good hands.

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 2:20am

Be safe!

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 5:38am

Good luck, stay safe and hopefully you will get stationed at home for all 6 years of service!

I'm going to miss the two old Polish men in port bantering about the latest addition to the Polish navy!

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 6:26am

Good luck and always remember to never be the bravest guy in the foxhole!

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 10:53am

Good luck to you from me too. If there is any chance for you to remain active on this board you´re always welcome! :o)

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 11:01am

God luck, and as everyone else has said, stay safe!

Oh, drat, that doesn't mean good things for the plans to settle the Danzig Corridor isssue by leasing a a strip for the rail line, does it.

Sunday, October 15th 2006, 1:11pm

Thank You for Your kind words.

Either way I dont think I'll be shiped too Iraq or Afganistan only 1 in 40 polish soligers are stationed out side of poland.
I got asing to a mobile infantry brigade the one stationing in former east prusia close to russian border with effectively makes it the safest post in poland.

I will try to stay safe.

Anyway my tranzit orders are for November 14th so I will stay for a while longer on this bourds but right now I have lots of things to take care of in my life so it will not be frequent wisits.

Monday, October 16th 2006, 9:32am

Good to know...

you're being assigned to a quiet place. Take care, and drop by once in a while.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Wednesday, October 18th 2006, 9:39pm

Hey Marek,

Sorry to hear you got drafted, glad to hear it's for a fairly nice post. Be well and drop by when you can- who knows perhaps your post will have sufficient internet access.

Best of Luck,
Kirk