You are not logged in.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 1:05am

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Atlantean entry...

Captain Fabris "Jester" Lavidicus flying a supercharged Spartan F-9 "Storm"
Colonal Marcus "Maverick" Cassius flying his FMA I-100 Barron.

Where's Goose??

Monday, January 8th 2007, 1:11am

Where's Goose

Getting cooked in Chile. Probably training pilots how to fly the F-8 and F-9 fighters.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 1:15am

RE: Where's Goose

Quoted

Originally posted by Ithekro
Getting cooked in Chile. Probably training pilots how to fly the F-8 and F-9 fighters.

"Goose... Goose... GOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEE NOOOOO GOOSE GOD NO! OH GOOSE!!!!"

Should be an interesting competition next year, especially if the Germans and Indians compete.

Monday, January 8th 2007, 5:47am

Goose couldn't handle Mavericks propencity to buzz the tower, too much good coffee going to waist as a result.

Well I'm sure there are a few pilots hoping to utter the words "Jesters dead yeehaw!"

I have plenty of other "callsigns" made up, Leucas "Hotdog" Tanais and Dominic "Racetrack" Balbossa are as Ithekro says training foreign pilots in far off lands.

Just wait till "Iceman", "Viper" and "Crashdown" make their debuts....

You guys can keep the Sci-Fi based charactor names, I'll just use their callsigns ;-)

Monday, January 8th 2007, 6:08am

BTW Next year is 1934, time for the Great MacRobertson Air Race. So prepare your entries!

Monday, January 8th 2007, 6:18am

Hmmm, interesting. Looks like I'll have to work with James and see if FMA/Spartan can cook something up.

Tuesday, January 9th 2007, 8:34pm

Ok I've got spaces left for two monoplane fighters.

Maybe Russia and France will enter this year? If not I've lined up an NPC.

Tuesday, January 9th 2007, 9:46pm

So Wes, can we expect 'Wash Out', 'Dead Meat' and the like to appear as well on your list of call signs? :)

I already informed Hood about Japan's participants via PM but I will say this to all of the oponents out there:
[SIZE=4]Beware foolish mortals!! Oonishi Manzo will be back for the 1933 competition!![/SIZE]
He'll be flying a truly fearsome fighter so better get ready for this year's competition! He will shock you all!!
:evil:

Tuesday, January 9th 2007, 11:15pm

Is it an ornithopter? or a YB-40...

Wednesday, January 10th 2007, 3:00am

(see post below)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Swamphen" (Jan 10th 2007, 3:19am)

Wednesday, January 10th 2007, 3:15am

Nation: Siam

Entry #1
Aviator: Pilot Officer Maen Prasongdi and Airman Kusol Chale
Aeroplane: Detroit Lockheed P-30

(Edited 'cuz I remembered the P-30 is a two-seater...)

Entry #2
Aviator: Flight Lieutenant Chan Nuat-Kheo, Flying Officer Suan Sukhserm and Airman Somphong Naelbanthad
Aeroplane: Focke-Wulf Fw 42B-1

:evil:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Swamphen" (Jan 22nd 2007, 8:40pm)