You are not logged in.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 11:13pm

Quoted

What P-47? Mexico is not and will not develop anything resembling the P-47.

Nope, Brazil is the guilty party on that one. Actually, Seversky is developing it, Brazil is just giving him the capital to do so, and EMBRAER will be buying the licence to build it from Seversky. Whether or not Seversky is in the US still, or he moved to Brazil after the 1936 US election is entirely up to Hrolf to decide.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 11:18pm

That is a very very different view of Mexican aviation than has been presented previously.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 11:39pm

Quoted

World Beating Mexican Stuff:
Carriers, nope...
Battleships, nope...
Submarines, nope...
Tanks, nope...
Firearms, yeah but that's historical
Cars, nope...
Engines, nope...
Airlines, nope...
Long range bombers, nope...
Medium bombers, nope...
Torpedo bombers, nope...
Fighters, working on ONE

The way I look at it, if I were to link a nation to each of those categories, I think that most, if not all, would be Italy... but that is how I see it. Others may have a different opinion.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 12:08am

Quoted

Originally posted by Desertfox

Quoted

There has been more of a backstory from Canada, rather than "look at my cool stuff". A few too many planes being developed all at once for my liking. It doesn't help that the planes being pursued didn't really work very well historically yet here they're fine. Unconventional usually doesn't work, and if you're going for a low risk development approach it's something to stay away from.

How many 'unconventional' planes is Mexico developing?

This is probably more directed at me, than you.

Quoted

Quoted

I haven't even got around to Mexico's jet aircraft yet...
What jet aircraft? Last I checked, I was not the one with jet aircraft...

Probably a reference to your Baka-Bomb knockoff.

Quoted

Originally posted by TheCanadian

Quoted

What P-47? Mexico is not and will not develop anything resembling the P-47.

Nope, Brazil is the guilty party on that one. Actually, Seversky is developing it, Brazil is just giving him the capital to do so, and EMBRAER will be buying the licence to build it from Seversky. Whether or not Seversky is in the US still, or he moved to Brazil after the 1936 US election is entirely up to Hrolf to decide.

I seem to recall there being some debate as to whether Seversky left Russia or not. I know Sikorsky and others stayed.

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 12:58am

I'm just going to stand back and remind everyone to keep it civil. I know theres alot of frustration but theres also a TON of room for clarification here which is the main reason people are upset.

Lets use this thread for good use, not mudslinging.

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 2:56am

Guys, can I have my industry back?

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 3:04am

Quoted

Guys, can I have my industry back?

Please clarify what you mean, Foxy.

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 3:06am

Well as far as I know, I can't do anything aviation related... And Talons is right around the corner.

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 3:15am

Quoted

Well as far as I know, I can't do anything aviation related... And Talons is right around the corner.

Well, as of yet you haven't done anything in response to our last conversation, so...

Sunday, March 6th 2011, 3:18am

Namely, make the various adjustments in your encyclopedia to reflect the actual statistics, as discussed.

And demonstrate a clear understanding of the letter and intent of those discussions.