You are not logged in.

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:40pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
That's okay, Iberia. Mars likes you.

Damn you, i had to get to page 179 to get the reference!!

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:47pm

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Bah, same thing happens every time a new treaty is created. Simply weather the storm and deal with the after effects.

I'd expect China and Mexico to be concerned, they are the two chief beligerants with reguards to Iberia.

So, if I read you right Wes, as China and Mexico are worried that Iberia might take some pre-emptive action; then, by extrapolation, they must be planning some offensive action against Iberian interests that they are worried may be discovered, forcing Iberia to act..........

I can almost see the headlines in EL PAS.....

"ATLANTIS PROVES CHINA & MEXICO ARE PLOTTING AGAINST IBERIA"

....or maybe.....

[SIZE=4]WAR DECLARED[/SIZE]

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:50pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
That's okay, Iberia. Mars likes you.

Damn you, i had to get to page 179 to get the reference!!

Addicting, ain't it? :D

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:52pm

there's a typically Irish reply to that.....[SIZE=4]Git!!![/SIZE]

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 11:57pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green

Quoted

Originally posted by thesmilingassassin
Bah, same thing happens every time a new treaty is created. Simply weather the storm and deal with the after effects.

I'd expect China and Mexico to be concerned, they are the two chief beligerants with reguards to Iberia.

So, if I read you right Wes, as China and Mexico are worried that Iberia might take some pre-emptive action; then, by extrapolation, they must be planning some offensive action against Iberian interests that they are worried may be discovered, forcing Iberia to act..........

I can almost see the headlines in EL PAS.....

"ATLANTIS PROVES CHINA & MEXICO ARE PLOTTING AGAINST IBERIA"

....or maybe.....

[SIZE=4]WAR DECLARED[/SIZE]

Wow, thats not exactly what I meant. My point was that relations with Iberia and China/Mexico wouldn't exactly be rosey to begin with so its not surprising they would view this developement with some worry.

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 12:04am

But you have to agree, it is a logical extraction from your earlier comment.......