You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 3:12am

Q1/24?

I've just posted this quarters news and the board seems a little dull the last couple of days. Are we ready to move onto the next quarter?

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 3:38am

Ready, willing and able - just waiting to see how severe the diplomatic disaster will be at the keellaying of that Indian battleship. ;)

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 10:01am

I'm fine but Bernhard says he'll be delayed a few weeks but we're to carry on anyway.

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 2:09pm

Quoted

Ready, willing and able - just waiting to see how severe the diplomatic disaster will be at the keellaying of that Indian battleship

No disaster is likely, as the cream pie Battle Royale has been cancelled.

I'm still writing up the event (it's an event! Whoo!) but have the quaterly reports standing by. Akbar specs and pics have been finalized, too.

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 5:20pm

Quoted

No disaster is likely, as the cream pie Battle Royale has been cancelled.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
And I was looking forward to that. :-(
I'll try to get my lazy fingers typing on the Q4,1923 report (and hopefully stay awake), post it and then work on the Q1,1924 since my holiday is getting closer and closer.

Thursday, July 22nd 2004, 10:31pm

Can we have a cherry tomato fight instead?

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 12:05am

Unfortunately I am kind of relying on LA for my next step of a storyline, but if the majority wishes to go ahead, I can re-schedule the story...sort of!

Friday, July 23rd 2004, 2:02pm

Provided the news doesn't really affect anybody outside yourself and LA, I'd suggest just keeping it when scheduled, and posting it when you're ready.

Failing that, you could post some very vague news, say that the government's not ready to comment or de-classify the facts, and report it later.

Quoted

Can we have a cherry tomato fight instead?

Absolutely not. The Indian Navy lacks the training necessary to successfully conduct close-range salad engagements. Anyway, you had your chance when we all went to Cleito for the treaty negotiations.

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 2:34am

Yes thats true, I suppose we can relish in our resounding cherry tomato fight Victory at the CT negotiations. Atlantis would be happy to share its tactics with India.

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 2:51am

The Philippines would be happy to give a demonstration of the fearful Banana Blunderbuss...

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 5:45am

Quoted

Yes thats true, I suppose we can relish in our resounding cherry tomato fight Victory at the CT negotiations.

Well, the Atlanteans were lucky to get the victory, since the Japanese got themselves disqualified because they were using illegal things concealed in the tomatoes.
:-)

Saturday, July 24th 2004, 9:28pm

Acctually it was because they were using olives that they thought were just green tomato's.