You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 2nd 2006, 7:38am

Ohhhh them wiley pirates are out thar again Elda.

Well shoot 'em Ned.

Chile has not withdrawn its claim to the Paracels, but rather would see them used by the LoN to combat Piracy in the area (since that was how Chile was going to use them.)

Ubiwan

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 2nd 2006, 8:30am

Dear Iberian Ambassador ....

at first i have to say, if you write something over the chinese news, than you have to write it right !!!

Because:
You can read following news in the Chinese News Report ....

19. August
The conditions on and/or in the Chinese consulate on Hainan Dao become ever more chaotic. Meanwhile over 100 “refugees” are on the area.

This means that over 100 people are inside of the consulate ! At the pro China demonstration several thousands of humans are involved.

For me and every other normal thinking person i think it shows, that the Hainan-Dao-Inhabitants are very unhappy with the iberian government !!!!

You have only to take a look on the photo, which is shown in the chinese News !!!

Wednesday, August 2nd 2006, 9:03am

To be or not to be...

Heh, it would seem we have a lack of "out of charactor story colaberation" here....

Does San Hainando wish to be Iberian, Chinese or independant?

Thursday, August 3rd 2006, 7:28pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Ubiwan
This means that over 100 people are inside of the consulate ! At the pro China demonstration several thousands of humans are involved.

When the level of dis-affection reaches 500,000, then something might be done about it.

Thursday, August 3rd 2006, 7:35pm

Quoted

When the level of dis-affection reaches 500,000, then something might be done about it.

I assume killing them until there are only 100 left, right?

Thursday, August 3rd 2006, 7:36pm

Hmmmm, now there's a thought!

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:05pm

maybe Chwants to do something about this issue militarily? that could get highly amusing.

BTW San Hainando was an Iberian protectorate before 1922 IIRC by which time ther was a blowup with some warlord on the mainland which left Andalucia in need of some heavy repairs and San Hainando decided that it was better off, joining the Iberian Federation. Iberia doesn't have colonies as such, every colonial citizen has the same representation a mainland citizen has.

Friday, August 11th 2006, 8:04pm

A military solution is the last thing Iberia needs to deal with so far away. They run the risk of pushing China into the arms of a local alliance thereby making said alliance stronger.

I'm attempting to work out a history for Hainan with Ubiwan and more importantly Commodore Green, given the fact that Iberian history has been erased at least once.

BTW Hainan under Iberian control would eliminate a large historical Communist stronghold that would develope in the 30's/40's.