You are not logged in.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 7:10am

Hello

Hi, I'm Rodondo aslo known as that weird Australian bloke that plagues Shipbucket. I've been putting off joining for a while as it was my last year of high school last year which was demanding but I suppose I'm here now and I look forwards to contributing.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 7:41am

Greetings! It's been good to chat with you on IRC - hope you stick around. :)

Monday, February 18th 2013, 8:49am

Greetings from germany :D

Always good to see new people here. Hope you will take a seat and stay here for a while.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 10:00am

Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I can stay for a while indeed :D

Monday, February 18th 2013, 10:13am

Maybe you can introduce yourself a bit, for those who do not know who you are.

Monday, February 18th 2013, 11:06am

Right, lets see, my names Tom, almost 19 years old, I live in Victoria, Australia where I alternate between living in a share-house in one city and at home in another. As I said some of you might know me from ship bucket where I do the Victorian Colonial Naval ships and a few others. Currently studying History between the Wars, so this is sort of a goldmine to me. Most of my interest stems from ships, especially of the never-where sort. As part of this obsession, I'm currently in the process of recruitment as an RAN Officer but it's taking some time. Other interests include snorkelling, sailing, surfing and pub crawling. I'm in awe of the work you guys put into the nations and I hope I can meet that standard in taking up the position as Italy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rodondo" (Feb 18th 2013, 11:36am)

Monday, February 18th 2013, 12:50pm

Welcome aboard!

Monday, February 18th 2013, 5:09pm

Welcome aboard.
Indeed, your Colonial ships at Shipbucket have been of interest.

Taking on any nation is hard work! My advice is to read every Italian post you can, especially the ship's etc. first and fill back with news etc. to immerse yourself in it. Even then you'll spend the rest of the time finding out stuff you missed, I still do for Britain today!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Hood" (Feb 18th 2013, 5:36pm)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Monday, February 18th 2013, 8:50pm

Welcome to WesWorld!

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 12:14am

Woohoo! Italy is back. Guess I'll have to go sharpen my poking stick. ;)

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 11:47pm

Thanks again, good to know that people remember my little ships. :P

I've taken the time to read through Italy's news long enough to know the trouble with Greece.