You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 8:05pm

Private Companies?

What production capacity does private companies have?

Are they subject to sale vetoes by the country in which they are based?

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 8:14pm

Most large private shipyards are already accounted for in nation's industrial capacity. You'd have to negotiate with the players, I'd guess.

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 8:48pm

So whats your opinion?

Thursday, December 20th 2007, 9:02pm

Well someone is building and rebuilding warships for the various pirate and mercenary forces that exist in Wesworld. Harlock and company haven't been heard from in a very long time now, but that is mostly because they are getting their ships ready, and that takes time. I don't know about the Argentine pirate that seems to beg to use too many "s's" when he speaks and what he's ship(s) are doing.

Friday, December 21st 2007, 2:27am

Too many "s's"? Sounds like G-man from Half Life.

Kaiser Kirk

Lightbringer and former European Imperialist

Friday, December 21st 2007, 2:36am

There are some small nations out there that could host such facilities-like Coldemere. However I would guess there would be substantial limits on their productive capacity, as well as logical constraints on their level of technological innovation. Given the USA's business environment, that might be good as well.

One I think would make sense for at least some Pirates is Brunei. Saudi and Yemen are the other two, but any naval infrastructure would have been scrutinized during the invasion of the murdering barbarians from In... errr the Asir incident.

Friday, December 21st 2007, 2:38am

I suppose Byzantium could be another remote option.
My goal is to set up the shipyards there to cater to the regions overflow work ect. So far the Russians have used that opertunity.

Friday, December 21st 2007, 4:34am

So what do you think of Gothia Works AB

HQ & Design Coldemere

Naval Division Byzantium

Single Engine Aircraft & Engines ??

Multi Engine Aircraft USA?