You are not logged in.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 6:24pm

Introduction

Hi, I would like to introduce myself.... Well, I don't know what I am supposed to say as I don't like to talk with living organisms such as humans. ^^
Instead I prefer to create wicked fictional military hardware....

I would love to participate in Wesworld as Poland. I already have some good ideas for the army/naval doctrine, structure and composition whichI could share with you later. Maybe you guys - especially the neighbouring countries of Poland - could give me some helpful advices concerning the political and economical setting.

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 8:33pm

Es ist gut frisches Blut hier zu haben ;) Herzlich Willkommen in Wesworld

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:38am

I think we need to boot this thread back to the top. I'm kinda surprised that no one else has responded to this after all this time; and I think we ought to consider Daidalos as a player for Poland.

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:40am

At least we know Poland will have nice shovels if he does, :P...oh, and tanks, assault guns, and aircraft too:D

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 4:41am

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine
I think we need to boot this thread back to the top. I'm kinda surprised that no one else has responded to this after all this time; and I think we ought to consider Daidalos as a player for Poland.

You're right - I fear that this one slipped through the cracks. Having a player for Poland would be a good thing (tm).

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 9:20am

Sure why not?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 10:08am

Poland is far away :D but it's always good to have new players in the sim. Welcome Daidalos

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 5:21pm

Great art deserves a place in the game. Welcome
You smug-faced crowds with kindling eye
Who cheer when soldier lads march by,
Sneak home and pray you'll never know
The hell where youth and laughter go.
-Siegfried Sassoon

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 2:06am

No objections here.

Wednesday, October 19th 2011, 12:07pm

Agreed.

Quoted

Originally posted by BruceDuncan

Quoted

Originally posted by Brockpaine

You're right - I fear that this one slipped through the cracks. Having a player for Poland would be a good thing (tm).

It makes life so much more interesting for Russia!