You are not logged in.

Friday, August 1st 2003, 10:25pm

Game pace

Hi all

at teh moment we seem to be averaging one quarter per month, right? Folks, we are going to be doing this for a loooong time ;-)

Arpad

Saturday, August 2nd 2003, 12:56am

hmm

Well for now I think its a good pace but when things start to heat up perhaps we may adjust the speed of the sim, I am aware of how long this sim could be at its current pace. If we were all reluctant to break the treaty of clieto we would me playing at this speed for a loooooong time!, but thats most unlikely as we all wanna see things get nasty and test out our ship and fleet designs.

Tuesday, August 12th 2003, 2:53pm

Things are getting a little slow. I suggest that we wait until 1921 is finished( at current pace, end of september) then speed up to 2 weeks per quarter.

However I know some people are rather busy.

Tuesday, August 12th 2003, 8:31pm

The pace slowed down in part because of the summer - I had a fair bit of Q2 news to post, and still am not finished doing so.

Every two weeks or every ten days would be fine for me; I've mapped out the rest of 1921 already.

If I were doing this again, I think I'd be working in half-years or years instead. Live and learn.

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 3:45am

so we post Q3 end of August?

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 3:50am

I could post Q3 on very short notice, really. What about the rest of y'all?

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 6:32am

I'm ready

My Q reports are good to go (save minor on the fly alterations) up untill Q2/22 and partially up untill Q4/23 so yeah I'm ready.

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 7:00am

While my next report is not ready yet, I do have a general construction plan (both ship and infrastructure) ready for the year up to 1930, and some vague outlines up to 1935.
Creating the report can be done within a few hours.

Walter

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 10:28am

Reports

I have to delay my Q3-reports until early September because I´ll be on vacations from 15.08. to 30.08. but if you guys all have your reports ready it´s not a problem to me if you post them in August.

There some reports I need to write about what is currently going on in the SAE (Raj´s visit) and I´m not sure if I´ll be able to do so within the next hours so maybe I´ve to post those things while we´re already in Q3....

Cheers,

HoOmAn

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 6:32pm

well

Late news is better than no news!lol

Wednesday, August 13th 2003, 9:30pm

I am still encumbered by the state of holidays and lots of work. I also have an added problem in that my parents' computer apparently does not seem to handle SpringStyle very well (it gives a lot of frozen system, Windows Protection Errors, restarts which insist the harddisk can't boot, etc.) while SpringSharp is not an option here (plus SpringSharp has quirks which make it less trustworthy than SpringStyle). Things that affect Nordmark in Q2 and Q3 may also affect other nations - I will try and get some news-items out on Q2-events in the next few days, but time is somewhat limited for me now - it should be ebtter next week, but no firm guarantees.