You are not logged in.

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:24pm

Ahoy Shipmates!

It's been a little while (well, two years) since I was last here. As Red Admiral said in the Sail Training Ships thread, I've been training to become a naval architect, although I've got another two years at university to go. If you're really nice, I might let you see the ship I designed last year, although why you'd want to see lots of difficult sums describing a 200 metre long ore carrier I don't know.

If there's a small to medium country looking for a player, I could easily be induced to take on its' management. As I said, I'm still at university, it being project year this year, and for my sins I'm the secretary of the swim team, so I don't think I could do a major country justice.

Anyway, I see that WesWorld has distinctly failed to invent the atomic bomb 8 years ahead of schedule and obliterate itself, although the return of Swampy might do something about that oversight. Have there been any other major cataclysms I should be aware of?

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:37pm

Canada has weaponized flying saucers!

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:39pm

Welcome aboard! IIRC Siam is available. Check with the mods.

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:40pm

You may have missed Argentina and Brazil team up against the SAE.... Lots of sunken ship result.

Welcome to have you back here. :o)

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 10:43pm

Quoted

I see that WesWorld has distinctly failed to invent the atomic bomb 8 years ahead of schedule and obliterate itself

Yes, I wanted to do that, but some did not like the idea of me going for the bomb right now. :)
... but regardless of what they say, I need that 'toy' for Manzo. :D

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 3:40am

Considering the naval expendature alone of not only Japan but many other nations, the quest for the atom bomb will be a much longer road than historical and I think thats not only realistic but a good thing for the sim as well. :)

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:07pm

Good to have you back!

As to major cataclysms, I deployed to Baghdad (non-WW), an errant Polonia got a taste of Mother Russia's switch over her invasion of Lithuania, and I put France under New Management (Agent 148 ).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AdmKuznetsov" (Oct 7th 2009, 1:07pm)

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 1:11pm

Good to have you back!

Hope you now have the informations you want ;)

As said, SIAM is available and may be i will have soon a new neighbour.