You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 9:22pm

Siam

I e-mailed Carth on the 9th, and have gotten no answer. IMO (Which as a non-player may not mean squat) he's done and Siam should be open. But, like I said, that's IMO.

howard

Unregistered

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 10:10pm

I am formally petitioning the mods for Siam at this time with the proviso, that if Cathaginian returns or replies, that Siam is his as if nothing had happened.

H.

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 10:45pm

I'm fine with it, except for the "as if nothing happened" part. IMO I don't think you could do anything any differently given you'll be getting advice/gifts/hand-me-downs from your AEGIS partners so if Cart does come back it will likely be business as usual. At this point I have to agree about Cart, he doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon.

If Mac et all are OK with it then I am too.

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 11:14pm

I'm good with it.

see what the French player says, since he's got Indochina

howard

Unregistered

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 11:23pm

Query made.

Its impolite for me to poach on another player's sim piece; if he's suffered one of life's hiccups.

If Carthaginian returns, I want to demonstrate the grace to step aside, and give him back his piece in about the same order I found it, or better if possible.

As to the hand me downs, and advice. That was always a given.

If you are small, you play in weight.

H.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "howard" (Jul 19th 2008, 11:25pm)

Saturday, July 19th 2008, 11:29pm

You will have to read up on Siams news pieces since Carth didnt update the encyclopedia to reflect the news

howard

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 5:31pm

Contacted Agent 148. We've agreed to script our roles together as soon as Siam is free.

Siam update will begin as soon as I receive permission to sim Siam.

2Q36 report for Siam is almost ready.

Siam Encyclopedia update article in progress.

Siam [as soon as permission is given to play] is in the market for a twin-engined heavy fighter/attack aircraft.

The following characteristics are desired;

1. radial engines. preferably at least 600 kwatt output.
2. strike radius, at least 700 kilometers.
3. armament; at least 4x12.7 mm + 400 kilograms bombs
4. aerial performance at least 550 k/h service ceiling at least 7000 meters.

Characteristics are roughly based on the Fokker G-1. Any tenders equal too or superior to these characteristics will be considered. Any technology share with Bangkok Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation will be considered favorably in the fly-off competition.

H.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "howard" (Jul 24th 2008, 4:02pm)

HoOmAn

Keeper of the Sacred Block Coefficient

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 11:28am

Looks like you need some DeBroek FD-2 "Hornet" then....

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 7:39pm

Peru is available. I really don't want to do this but I consider is not ethical for me to be in two alliances at once. Even if I try some of my decisions will be based in info I'm not supposed to know.

So if anyone desires to play Peru make a plea to the mods.

howard

Unregistered

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 4:09am

Quoted

Originally posted by perdedor99
Peru is available. I really don't want to do this but I consider is not ethical for me to be in two alliances at once. Even if I try some of my decisions will be based in info I'm not supposed to know.

So if anyone desires to play Peru make a plea to the mods.

I'll take on Peru, if nobody else claims it and so petition the mods.

H.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "howard" (Jul 31st 2008, 4:09am)

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 4:28am

Howard would probably be a good person to play Peru, methinks. It keeps the country within AEGIS players, after all.

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 4:32am

Works for me.

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 8:30am

I'm far away, but it's okay ;)

Great, i'm a poet

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 10:21am

Jaysus!!!

Not even in the job a wet weekend, and already building an empire!!

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 12:44pm

RE: Jaysus!!!

Quoted

Originally posted by Commodore Green
Not even in the job a wet weekend, and already building an empire!!

Well, it makes sense to me to give Peru to the smallest current player, who happens to be in the same alliance...